A perfect dish for a romantic encounter – refreshing, very tasty and also very easy to prepare.
You will need:
You will also need: Number of servings:
- 200 g couscous quick cooking
- 50 g small sultanas
- 50 g of pine nuts or pine nuts
- 14 dried apricots
- 4 sprigs of mint
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 6 tbsp olive oil cold pressed
1. Parsley and mint rinse under cold running water and dry on paper towels.
2. The raisins put in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave the raisins for 15 minutes. Drain the raisins and dry it with paper towels.
3. Put the couscous in a separate pan and pour boiling water so that the water completely covered it. Cover the pan and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Finely chop the apricots. Finely chop the mint leaves and parsley.
5. Couscous season with salt, add the olive oil, apricots, raisins, pine nuts, mint and parsley.
6. Mix well and place in a bowl. Cook with love!
Author: Ella Martino
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©