The guy got to work and the first night he hears a mysterious voice…

Fifteen million nine hundred thirty thousand six hundred forty three

Not so long ago invited my friend to look at his clothing store in the nearby village. Good store, staff much, but there was something strange. On the forehead of each of the dummy was a patch of clay. From afar it was quite noticeable, but if you come closer, the clay were clearly visible on the glossy plastic. I went and walked around them, trying to unravel the mysterious cause of these patches, but I have nothing left.

And then my friend noticed my gaze fixed on the forehead of the dummy.

— So much is clear clay?

Not really, only if you watch closely. You dummies — Indians?

— I got one... a Hindu... a Wife a month ago asked the seller to attach his cousin Usika from the Baltic States. Say, brother just came to town, looking for a job. I made it to the shop as a watchman, and the guy didn't relax or sleep on post, recorded phone-call :"Yu-Yu-Yu-s-s-s-a! Yu-Yu-Yu-Yu-s-s-s-a! Awake-and-and-and-and!!!". And then put the phone in the pocket of a jacket worn by a mannequin. Well, I think, will call several times a night, let Yuzyk frightened, it is better to watch will.

And here come in the morning to open the store and see oil painting: in the center of the room sits Yuzyk around it with chalk drawn circle, and near the scattered mannequins. And each of them in the forehead a huge gaping hole from a hammer…

Then I laughed, but each sternly looked at me and continued:

— Here you laugh... And I'm not being funny! These mannequins, by the way, every ten thousand are exclusive. I had sent the God of cousins…

Yeah. Poor Yuzyk! And why you fired him?

— No! Still working as a watchman I have. Judge for yourself: if Yuzyk one of the most terrible moments in my life not left his post, and in any other situation not saved. But it's worth it!

via eku.ru/iu-iu-z-y-y-k-ne-spi-i-i/

Tags

See also

New and interesting