As I beloved mother-in-law "treated»

Eighty six million two hundred thirty nine thousand eight hundred ninety six

The relationship with the mother I have always been difficult. But one case has helped to change everything. When my beloved Natasha just got married, we decided to stay with her mom to save money for my apartment. Every day Tamara Nikolaevna — my beloved mother-in-law — reminded me that I was a random guest and didn't deserve her daughter. Often I'm frustrated and argued with the mother until they were hoarse, but nothing good is not led. And then I decided to revenge!

Gave to a newspaper ad large format: "Treat sciatica! Quickly, qualitatively, reliably!"he indicated the room of his best friend and left the newspaper on the kitchen table. And Tamara was suffering from back pain, in my youth doing gymnastics and hurt something out there myself. Many times she went to all sorts of healers and traditional healers, but nothing helped, and then this announcement!

Came mother-in-law to my friend at the reception, he looked at her back and said that she had to pour the urine the most hated her. Of course, the choice fell on me. When he got home, Tamara was to knock out the wedges to my Natasha, so she talked me into this. At first I protested, saying, what nonsense, but then as if reluctantly agreed.

In the evening mother-in-law was standing in her nightdress in the bath on all fours, and I poured out leechki her lower back. I was just about as good resentment for all the years of humiliation disappeared somewhere. We repeated this procedure three times, I decided not to mock her.

The most important thing: back then Tamara Nikolaevna has passed! The relationship with the mother now I have a great. And every time she begins to scold me for nothing, I remember how I "treated" and in my soul easy, easy becomes!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting