Very sad story

I understand that Monday is hard, but you should still check everything. If you are carrying on an opposite and when you do not care to die, then at least think about the people who suffer because of your desire to arrive 5 minutes early.

25.08.2007 I was driving in his car on the highway UAZ Patriot Mozhaisk - Ruza towards Ruza. Took the family with a summer garden, a daughter in the garden it's time well, etc. In the area of ​​21 km (from Mozhdysk) or 4 km. (From Rouses) flew to the oncoming Lexus (type Kruzak 100), I managed to get away from the head-on collision (Lexus continued to go into the depths of my band), but that's all I had time to blow into the back left-hand side, turn and ears 2 times stood on the roof of his nose band deployed in the opposite direction.

Consciousness is not lost, all I remember prislushilsya to itself, like intact, unfasten the belt, get out through the broken glass of the driver's door. I saw my daughter, I immediately realized that it was all but in general ..., packed carefully, ran to his wife, climbed through the window, unfastened the belt is pulled out alive intact wild shock. Seated on the other side of the road (from the daughter that I had not seen). Mother in law had already pulled the drivers of passing cars. Something as I could dial 911 (the fingers are shaking):
911 - Emergency listens
I - a serious accident near the town of Ruse, there are victims
911 - we can not help you, you called the Moscow service
I - well, are connected with their call
911 - we can not write down the number (dictated by the length of the room)

The 911 cattle, just cattle.

Someone said that everything is normal summoned all. Police arrived quickly, much cover the entire route (in Ruza was the day of the city).

20 minutes later the ambulance arrived. The doctor silently "said" EVERYTHING you have no daughters. Became engaged in plain.

Then the cops, investigator, mother-in-law in the hospital, his wife sent to the same.

In general, when I brought osvedetelstvovaniya, drove one, packed up, took his wife and cat, went home. Special car on the parking lot on the tow truck.

Patrick - Patrick showed himself a real man, everyone assumed he saved three lives, but could not save the most important. And even he is a man.

Yesterday the wife's mother was taken to a Moscow hospital. Today buried a daughter killed Patrick.

Too bad for the soul shit, hold on. Friends and family helped.

Special thanks to all who helped on the road, God bless you.

Summary - wear your seat, it is not superfluous detail of the car.

via UAZbuka.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting