No one came to see an old woman in a nursing home until she inherited a million dollars.

Only the sky sometimes knows what secrets it can keep. lonesome. Mankind is a human being, but they reject him. They do not know what is hidden in their minds. This happened in the family of Margarita Makarovna. She was too early to get rid of her old mother. And her fate was punished for it.

The lonely soul of Margarita Makarovna has always been extremely lively. It was extremely difficult to follow her. In addition to working at the bakery, the woman managed to visit the gym, sing in the ensemble and engage in social activities. This is how she was when she was young, and the same when she gave birth to her daughter Svetlana. Father Svetochka went to heaven too early, but Margarita Makarovna coped for two.

Margot did not slow down even in retirement. There was a lot of work for her, let’s say. Svetlana wondered how her mother even managed to do something. patron. The pensioner agitated the public to join the conditions of the patron in order to develop the local culture.

Eternal busy mother over time began only to irritate Svetlana. It seemed to her that women at this age should only knit socks and look at grandchildren. But Margarita. thought differently. Because of this, quarrels between mother and daughter were frequent. Oil was added to the fire by the husband of Svetlana Eugene.

He was convinced that Margarita Makarovna should rewrite her apartment for a young family, and finally calm down. In addition, Evgeny loved to look at the bottom of the glass, and was too fond of gambling. The man hoped that the apartment could be sold and partially cover debts.

Margot stood her ground. She is. disapproved of her daughter's choiceWhich I am not ashamed to say directly. The son-in-law did not hesitate to scold the mother-in-law in every way he could. Svetlana sometimes thought she would go crazy. But one very sad case resolved the situation. One winter Margarita Makarovna fell and broke her leg.

For Svetlana and Eugene, this was a gift from heaven. Now their “beloved” mother could not be active, teach their lives and try to restore their order everywhere. They've been running around and fused an old lady into a nursing home. Margot would have been happy to say no, but the power was unequal. Her sore leg did not allow her to fight as before.

For 5 years that Margarita Makarovna spent in the house for the elderly, the daughter and son-in-law did not even bother to visit her. At first they thought that life would play with new colors, but it turned out not quite so. The couple settled in a house that still belonged to Svetlana’s mother. Only the debts of Eugene only increased. To save his skin, there was now little to sell this apartment. One day Svetlana called: "We sincerely condolences to you." Unfortunately, your mother's heart stopped beating last night.”

A lonely soul keeps incredible secrets It is impossible to say that this news upset Svetlana. On the contrary, she and her husband were happy and almost jumped to the ceiling. The representative of the nursing home said that Margarita’s personal account was 1 million. Couple already. plan I was wondering where all the money was going. But from heaven to earth both returned the doorbell.

On the doorstep stood a young man who was the representative of Margot. According to this young man, the money Margarita was donated by the patron with whom she previously collaborated. The rich man was terrified that his own daughter refused her mother, so he generously gifted the old woman. She helped him a lot while working with the public. All her money, as well as property, Margarita Makarovna bequeathed to transfer to her nursing home, the house of the little firefly, and the animal shelter Big Paw. I think you should pack up and move out. This house does not belong to you, the guy calmly concluded his story.

Eugene was furious. He used to call his wife and his ex-mother-in-law. Svetlana was just crying. Perhaps she had never had such a bitter heart. The woman certainly did not draw any conclusions. She felt sorry for herself. I thought her lone soul suffered Most of all. I cried because I was left without housing and a lot of money. And, it seems, any connection with Eugene, she is also ready to interrupt.

Tags

See also

New and interesting