Do you have a conscience, Ivan Petrovich?!

On the last job I for a small additional fee agreed in the morning to open the common entrance door to the building that housed my office and the offices of other companies, and evening, respectively, to close. Came to work half an hour early, not to force others to wait and to be ready to labour feats.

And once in the winter, as usual, I arrived early, opened the front door and sat down to drink tea. And after some time realized that the working day has already begun, and in the office center or soul. Thought somehow it is very strange... But with this situation I had nothing, so I continued to sit in his office and work. Suddenly a phone call:

— Do you have a conscience, Ivan Petrovich?! — the receiver inquired the indignant voice of Marina, working in the same building.

What? Why are you talking to me?!

— Why do you still the door did not open?! We're already half an hour on the cold street, waiting for you! You do where?

Here I must admit I began to doubt his own adequacy. I looked around... yeah, right, I'm in the office, all my mind in order. So I as calmly as possible replied:

— I work there. And that's why you're standing on the street — I do not know. To me, that I must go out and get the door open so you could come in?

— Oh, excuse me, please, Ivan... quietly squeaked Marina and dropped the call.

It turned out that Marina came that morning to work the first and not even tried to open the door, for some unknown reason, deciding that I yet. Moreover, she and all who came after I became convinced that I completely lost the conscience and did not come to work!

Thanks, man.

via pikabu.ru/story/ya_okhrenel_4875493

Tags

See also

New and interesting