A story about how to "sew" obsessive girlfriend

Eighty one million nine hundred one thousand five hundred thirty four

I had a chance to go to the next town on a business trip. There I phoned a friend Pasha, with whom long time no see, and we decided to celebrate a meeting at a small quiet restaurant. And as our gatherings were planned for the evening, and I and Pasha came straight from work, dressed in fairly nice suits. Made the order and began to talk on various topics, sipping a beer.

And at the next table sat two very cute girls for eighteen years, and one of them clearly had their eye on Pasha. I noticed it and said to him:

— Oh, look, I think you hunt has opened!

Pasha turned towards the girls and stared at them, and they took it as a sign of attention. Has not passed also minutes, as one of them wrote on a napkin something and walked past us, with a charming smile put on the table. This placemat turned out to be the cell phone number of a young seductress.

To my surprise, Pasha took a pen and wrote something in response, returning the napkin to the neighbors. Then she came back and immediately rushed to read the message. After a moment she turned to face the smile disappeared, the eyes went out, and more in our direction, she did not even look.

I asked Pasha what he was there for her has been written. He replied:

— Mortgage for twenty years, car loan, four children and wife-karate.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting