You need to become a home for themselves

Some part of your soul very early was abandoned. This is the bit of your "I", which never felt fully accepted. He is full of anxiety and fears. Meanwhile, you grew up, learned different coping strategies.

But now you are committed to integrity. So you need to bring home once you left a part of yourself. The task is difficult, because you had become quite an important person, and the scared piece of your soul does not know whether he is safe with you.

Your adult "I" must decrease, as a child, and to show kindness, affection and care to confused part of your mind was able to return and feel at home.

You complain that you can't feel God's love and you find it hard to pray. But the Lord dwells in that area of your soul that is scared and rejected. When you make friends with that part of yourself and you will know how good she is and beautiful, you will see God. He is in you where you are the most human and weak, where are you the most "you". Bring home a scared piece of your soul, so enter into the house of God.

Until you accept this fragile part of his "I", it remains so far away that you can't even see her true beauty and wisdom. Without it you can't truly live, but can only eke out an existence.

Make sure your little timid "I" was always there for you. It won't be easy, because first you have to live, knowing that the deepest, most authentic part of your "I am" not home yet. And its so easy to startle. When this innermost part of your soul does not yet feel myself in you securely and freely, she continues to seek others who are willing to offer her real comfort, albeit temporary.But the more you become like the child, the less she will need to seek shelter on the side. Your vulnerability "I" can feel that his true home in you.

Please be patient. When you are lonely – be with his loneliness. Don't let your fearful soul to flee from you. Let her teach you wisdom: let her tell you that you can live a full life, not to survive. The time will come and you will become one with her. Then you will discover that God lives in your heart by answering all his needs.

Author: Henry Nouwen, "the Inner voice of love"

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: sobiratelzvezd.ru/tebe-nuzhno-privesti-domoj-kogda-toboj-ostavlennuyu-chast-sebya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting