5 ways not to rust in the decree

One day I came across an article in which parenting was compared with peeling potatoes. Monotonous ad nauseam the process, which still involves a love of the subject. I love my children. But sometimes I think about this article and feel that deeply in the process. I firmly believe that the kids are great. But, like everyone, have moments when it seems that I'm not just zero, but a deep emotional overdraft.

Who is to blame and What to do?In the first decree the thrill of motherhood descended on me so much that I didn't need any additional charges. I tried so hard to catch all the smallest details of the growth and development of my son that I even improved vision. Honestly. On the whole diopter. Says Marina, Linda, especially for .

The second decree of the enthusiasm I have diminished. But the worries and troubles increased twice. You can not say about the helpers. By the end of the third month of my maternity dual mode feed-wash-walk-cook-feed-play, it became clear – this must have something to do! While this abyss swallowed me along with Slippers.

It became very clear that in addition to Mamsko-home-business Affairs, you just need to spice up every day with some lessons from another realm. Otherwise the day becomes tasteless like soup without salt. Today I will share with you my findings that helped me to stay on the surface of common sense.

Here is a list of my initial requirements for occupations in the "Netaikoma":

• minimum time

• without separation from home and children

• free or with minimal cost.

The universe, along with the Network responded to my request with lots of ideas and options. Here's what I loved.

1. The study of foreign languages

It so happened that for thirty years my English is stuck at the basic level "school-Institute". There were always some complications or excuses to postpone classes. In the decree, I realized that to delay it any longer — at the language level, I was beginning to lag behind his son.

To help me, it's a free app. Classes require 5 minutes a day, working on vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation. And the main thing – daily approach. After three months of training I was surprised to start to recognize the texts of songs in English – they stopped for me to merge into a solid mess. The result a year later: I can without burning shame to speak on basic topics, in correspondence with foreign friends very little use translator, but in summary you can safely enter the level of English – Intermediate.

These results inspired me that I've infringed on learning Spanish from scratch. Well, maybe with this I a little got excited. Basic knowledge is still not enough. But to help I got video tutorials of Dmitry Petrov. So if you have enough time to cut about an hour a day to help you.

2. Home bookkeeping

With the advent of the second child costs the family. And income – to one maternity mom less. This was the incentive to finally start the family budget. Fortunately now there are a lot of wonderful services.

It is obvious that keeping a budget will allow you to plan costs and more freely dispose of the funds within the desired categories.

3. Gymnastics

Not the spirit of one living woman. After pregnancy and childbirth issues bodily care, no less. In the first decree I tried different options of home fitness, but they will sooner or later fall off for lack of sufficient time to perform them. Even innocuous sets of 5-6 exercises were stopped by the child in the Bud.

Finding for me was the exercise, the Japanese Dr. Fukuzumi. This method of correction and posture and abdomen – requiring only 5 minutes a day! And during this time you will not require any active action, but just enough to lay on the floor in a certain position. This is unlikely to significantly reduce weight, but to release tension from the back it absolutely helps! Yes, and just great to lie at least 5 minutes for myself!

4. Online marathons and challenges

The web is full of various options of stonework and months for any subject. The relay throw us challenges and attract spiritual, creative and physical achievements. The main advantage of such marathons are high motivation. Especially in the case when the results need to post in their social networks. Here it is to slip away quietly and would have to go to the end. And there – and result in a reward.

I chose a marathon "Writers of the 43rd day". And this is probably my main challenge. The most difficult and time-consuming. But just as sweet in execution. Who would have thought that becoming the mother of two children, I will not allow my entire adult life – to write.

5. A jar of wishes

This is my icing on the cake. 365 joys, wishes and encouraging phrases every day this year. You can print ready wishes. And it is possible to work a bit and come up with very nice words and gifts for yourself. You can put them in a jar and in a box. All this is not so important. The main thing — every day to think about yourself– Neelkamal. Be in touch with your Inner Child. Pampering yourself is a Woman.

Epilogue

Perhaps, on the one hand, all these classes are an additional burden. But on the other – a great opportunity to appear in a series of monotonous daily activities. Acquire wonderful bonuses that are useful in polydecene life. And, importantly, it's a chance to feel even a little happier. A happy mom is the best thing you can give to your child!

Author: Marina, Linda, specifically for

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: Marina Linda

Tags

See also

New and interesting