Linda Voytova

Needless to say, Slavic beauties in the lead in the world of fashion. Czech Voytova model Linda began her career when she was 15 years old. Start a career given the competition Elite Model Look, where Linda was the winner. Since the popularity of leaves Woman: it is everywhere - on the covers of magazines and on fashion shows and famous brands in advertising and finally it is - a person MaxMara.

Linda on the covers of magazines:

Voytova - model-record holder. On her account - 66 hits in a single season. Of course, Lindsay immediately began to compare with colleagues, giving the titles such as "Little Giselle", "second Eva Herzigova" and "best lips" (though she loves her nose: "None of this is not").

Is Linda dreamed about this ten years ago? Hardly. Then the 15-year-old schoolgirl was brought up a single mother, only dreamed about high wages and the real jewelry. But then, for some two years, he won the European catwalks, came to work in New York - and stayed.
"This city is energizing. I just can not sit still. Sometimes, I go down the street and cry - emotions overwhelm ... ».

Linda a lot of photo shoots in which it advertises a particular garment. About his style Linda says, "windproof. New York is always windy. " And only then - "young", "sexy", "cheerful". And Linda she knits sweaters themselves.
"I spoke with you at the age of five. When you finish a sweater, you feel such satisfaction, if fulfilled Fashion Week: a long and dreary ... Although I often knit scarves friends as a gift: sweaters - a great honor ».

Today Voytova Linda works in the fashion industry for ten years. So it is not surprising that she wanted to try a new business. And Voytova decided to launch her own line of jewelry. Oddly enough, neither was the mastermind Linda mom and even "love of life" and her four-legged friend - dog breed shih tzu. It is dedicated to her jewelry collection Voytova «Love Universe» - sixty-rings, bracelets, pendants in the form of sugar bones and dog paw prints.

"I spend most of my free time on her, and besides, I just really love animals ... I have always wanted to buy something that would remind me of my dog, but I could not because I did not come across that really would I like it. Hence I was born this idea. »

A serious lack of jewelry from her. Linda spends decorating their "earnings model." Or maybe, just invests at a time when the quarry will cease to make money.

"I collect them, especially with sapphires - the color of the eyes. I want to be like Elizabeth Taylor: But who knew how to wear jewelry ».
Not only the love of a dog has become an incentive for the creation of the collection. It turned out that it is also a unique gift Voytova itself to decade career. And she confessed the same, that would not dare to make such an extravagant collection without feeding her boyfriend - Jamison Ernest.

"This, by the way, Jim knocked on my jewelry collection: he sews and clothing, and film shoots, and writes a picture».

"I have a huge passion for jewelery! I think every girl feeds a passion. I started taking lessons jewelery ... I'm doing this for only about two months, but I think that if I do it a few more years, I could make a mold. That would be really cool in the future to become a designer of jewelry. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting