Supermodel to "highlight"

There are some women who receive money and fame only because it looks great in the photos. Talent is, or job, or just a mystery of nature - I do not know. But the pictures are fascinating, and in general I want to remember some of those that fascinate me the most.

Twiggy
Miss Leslie Hornby, known as "reed" - one of the first female models, of which the whole world knows. The first person she has become a brand when she was 16. Boyish figure, short hair, big eyes ... Twiggy was unlike anyone else in London 60. Soon she became the face of fashionable London and an icon of glamor. According to some historians, fashion, Twiggy is a supermodel can be called the first in the modern sense of the word. Her best photographers shooting and paid for it the best money. And after 10 years, she has earned so much that I could get married, start acting in movies for fun and will never work. By the way, she's still alive. Today it is - a judge of the US television show America's Next Top Model.

​​

Linda Evangelista
Twiggy was the first sign of the future of the cult, but supermodel conquered the world more in the 80s and 90s began their time. One of those who built the model of the profession to the rank of worship and madness was Linda Evangelista. 14 years she has held the title of queen of the catwalk. Daring, stylish, beautiful, changeable. Great model. It emulates most of the models of today. It was the first model that offers only for supergonorary presence in any fashion event. She belongs to the catch phrase, later replicated all editions: "In less than ten thousand dollars, I do not get up out of bed." Now married to Linda, I lost the previous forms and absolutely happy.

Gisele Bundchen
Another chameleon. Gisele is so different in the photographs, each time have to wonder - is she or is not she. It's just some kind of reincarnation. Career Centerfolds Giselle start in 14 years. Since then, she has worked on all the international fashion label, has appeared on the covers of all major fashion magazines, she starred in two films and literally became an icon of style and sexuality. Her name is constantly in some kind of "Sexiest lists." Also, it is known as one of the angels of Victoria's Secret. Fees her such that her name got into the Guinness Book of Records as the name of the most consistent model of the world. Gisele still works as a model, but also many involved in charity work. She has a lot of projects, most of which are aimed at preserving the environment. It is always something to do - in films, organizes competitions, learn to drive the helicopter, communicate, communicate, communicate. She is only 30, she is still a lot ahead.

Iman
Iman - a model from Somalia. She graduated from high school in Egypt, lived in Kenya, began her career in the United States Centerfolds and immediately got on the cover of Vogue. It was called "The African Queen" - the title of the collection of Yves Saint Laurent, who once said: "A woman of my dreams - it is Iman." Yet she is a woman dreams of British music icon David Bowie, whom she married second marriage. Now Iman leads show «Project Runway Canada», conducts its business and is involved in a project to save the children from AIDS. He lives mostly in New York and in London.

Tags

See also

New and interesting