"Old Guard" of supermodels will still what odds

Still, whatever you say, and the "old guard" of supermodels will still what odds to current graduates "Top Model -..."! Here I was very interested in a completely different selection of staged photography, where top models (mostly 90) lit together very amicably. Here are the star of the most successful models, which have become a legend. It can be a little ...
ponastalgirovat

Charming naturalness and a full set of favorite supermodels. Reckless 90th !!!

Who else but the model will be able to transform into so elegant men? Christy, Naomi, Linda.

Claudia, Cindy, Helen - all as on selection - young and fresh as a rose.

Karen Mulder, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer.

"Fab Four" high fashion.

Variations on the theme: "I love older women": Janice Dickinson, Patti Hansen (?), And Jerry Hall.

Iman and Jerry Hall. Confrontation!

The most important thing is that every supermodel looks very organically in the team. That is, it does not "fall" out of it, it does not stand out very sharp focus and the background is not lost on others. In this regard, the majority of stellar models 80 and 90 differ bright personality and ability to work with peers, creating a beautiful composition.

Kate Moss and Carla Bruni.

Yasmeen Ghauri and Carla Bruni. Complete harmony!

Because we - the gang!

Helena and Karl. Who will win?

Claudia Schiffer and Nadja Auermann - a symphony.

Stephanie Seymour, Karen Mulder, Helena Christensen, Linda Evangelista, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer.

Close-up: Claudia, plus Nadia.

"Old guard" in the ranks: Naomi, Linda, Christy, Cindy, Claudia ...

Girls, wider step: Carla Bruni, Linda Evangelista and Naomi.

Monica Bellucci and Yasmeen Ghauri.

Stephanie Seymour - one of my favorite models. In the company of Cindy Claudia, Nadia.

Naomi and Linda interesting haircut. Iman is particularly elegant.

Commonwealth of gorgeous models, seasoned with original outfits of the leading designers of the world in itself is unique. Now I do not even remember modern analogues such devilishly beautiful tandems. And I do not need to call them names. It is enough to name: Claudia, Cindy, Naomi, Christy, Stephanie, Yasmin, Nadia, Karen, Linda, Helen, Eva. Sorry, if someone missed. Just marvel ...

And for a snack: Iman and Jerry Hall - veterans in the ranks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting