Beauty is in the eyes of the charmed

They say beauty is in the eyes charmed. Therefore, it is also true that this point of view - the "eye" - the photographer and the model creates beauty. Photographer captures a woman as it sees - or a fool smart, sharp or soft, beautiful and original ... So different photographers same model look different. Of course, the style and the image of fashion photography each time depends not only on the model and the photographer, but also the brand of clothing and advertising ideas, but still remains the defining vision of the photographer. See how changing face Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista in photos of different photographers.

Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue. Christy and Linda is near and they are - real bombshells, vip (I almost wrote vev) - person. Here, they are the same, and so beautiful. When you look at these pictures in my head inevitably arise Cannes, luxury hotels, resorts, luxury and beautiful life. Bravo, Patrick, is a glamor on the highest level.

Steven Meisel shot them both, too - though individually. And look - how different it belongs to Linda and Christy. Linda in his presentation - all sharp, tear off, the girl from the outskirts, which itself on the brink, and with her face. And Christie - a simple, home, sweet little girl from next door. So I think: this is a game, or that attitude. Perhaps both.

Of course, Christy and Linda were shooting not only such famous photographers as Patrick Demarchelier and Steven Meisel. From time to time they are removed less well-known personalities.

CS Christy Turlington created by the hands of the famous couple of photographers Inez and Vinud (Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin). What a cruel contrast with the previous picture. It seems to present a pair of Christie born to break the hearts of her icy beauty and walk the fans casually crushing them with their devilish heels. Christie is like a doll - so it there was not a drop of heat.

But Linda another famous fotoduet Mert and Marcus (Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott) presented in the form of luxurious ladies. If I had to somehow call this series of photographs, I would have given it the name "the Paris ambassador's wife." Linda here - indifferent and inaccessible, but very human and alive. Perhaps it is still in the fact that it is the pictures for the autumn collection of clothes and Autumn - it is time that the warm wine, flying leaves and running somewhere waters of the Seine create a special mood - sad, lonely and cozy at the same time, and it reflected in the image of French photographer Linda.

Ingenious Peter Lindbergh also shot and Christy and Linda. Christie's had - very different. That is fine, the sharp, something fun, just beautiful ... and he always takes off her restraint. There was no emotion on his photographs - only Christie, like a chameleon, changing.

But Peter Lind is solely as a dual nature - the girl-boy. No one else Linda is so boyish and at the same time a fervent nezhestvennoy. And by the way, at the same time - a zhesnstvennoy and soft. I really like is a picture in which Linda beret and threw back her head - it seems to me that here it even looks like Marilyn Monroe. And certainly - it's the softest Linda picture of all that I saw.

And finally, one photo of the work of Arthur Elgort. Linda, delirium somewhere on the street, and Christie's scarf, like a peasant girl - two cute and a little sad story. Arthur writes in the image of Christy and Linda and everything that surrounds them - and all the things around are a reflection of their character and beauty.

And it's just someone's picture Linda. Here it is in his usual role - unlike on itself, like a reflection of the "eyes" of the photographer. Or maybe the viewer's eye, admiring the beauty of the photos? Maybe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting