Star divorces

In the past year, many couples split up. Some stains can be foreseen, others were a surprise to the public. Sadly, your favorite stars are not immune from the novels on the side and "tired of life". We present you the most stellar divorce in 2013.

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr

They have been together since 2007, in 2010 they were married on January 6, 2011, the couple had a son, Flynn, and this year the actor and model decided to leave. Someone calls the cause of separation Bloom hobby colleague in the theater, the other a novel by Australian billionaire Kerry. And yet, with the tabloid photos prove that Miranda and Orlando maintained warm relations for Flynn.

Tom Welling and Jamie White

Their married life lasted 11 years, but alas, this year the couple has formalized a divorce as a possible cause of separation is considered the absence of children.

Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel

Strong guest will not be called marriage. But they, unfortunately, was a typical guest marriage that ended in divorce. After Monica gave a candid interview in which he admitted: "Vincent is very attracted to me, but at the same time, I was not sure of it. But we have to live together. Why do not know. I think we do not always choose the right person, just add up the circumstances ».

Paul Hogan and Linda Kozlowski

They are brought together by fate and the film about a brave Crocodile Dundee. Obviously, with time, love has come to naught, and this year Linda filed for divorce. She's going to restore her maiden name, and requires priority custody of their joint son of Chance (1998).

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsfort

Miley Cyrus and Liam played Hemsfort family as much as 2 years. However, the Australian could not resist openness Miley in life and on stage.

Clint Eastwood and Dina Ruiz

And there seems to be a classic case of "gray in his head, the devil in the ribs." Clint older Dina for 35 years, but then, he Give the girls even younger. Dogulyalsya - Dina Ruiz has filed for divorce after 17 years of marriage. Ruiz claims for alimony, and insists that the 16-year-old daughter, Morgan was left with her.

Richard Gere and Carey Lowell

They have been married for 11 years. But in the end, Carey could not stand excessive love Gere yoga, Buddhism and solitude.

Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton

They did not have time to get married, and 5-year relationship was leaving a couple of times, so fans are hoping that the next separation will not last long.

Will Smith and Jada Pinket

Will Smith and wife Jada his Pinket press planted countless times. And now I am also plagued by vague doubts - separated or a PR stunt?

Tags

See also

New and interesting