Arch Loewen: great grounding tool

How does the Ground (the Arch Lowen)

It is believed that the arc of the Loewen is the most powerful tool for grounding a person.

After the exercise, a person begins to feel very good my legs as a support, connected to the ground, takes root, starts to make decisions and changes their material well-being for the better. Exercise should be done for those who want to improve their relationship with money or any material equivalent.

Arch LowenStand up, spread your feet at a distance of approximately 45 cm, toes turn slightly inward, the knees bend as possible to do without lifting heel from the floor, put your fists on your lower back and arch your back. Breathe through your abdomen, hold the pose.

Stand in this position for 5-10 minutes, breathing deeply with your belly. While at some point you will begin to feel the vibration in the legs.

The phenomenon of vibration increases feelings and sensations in the legs and feet.

Very often, when this happens, people say, "I really feel your legs and feet. I never used them so didn't feel it."

This exercise gives some idea of what grounding is and how you can feel more fully in contact with the base of its support. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.aloha.lv/?ct=64594397

Tags

See also

New and interesting