I love my wife to listen to!

In the absence of a loved one is hard. It remains only to rely on modern technology, which can ensure the connection at any distance. The website offers the reader a hilarious story about a man by his conversation with his wife, just a partner to a heart attack brought!

I want to say the person I'm pretty outgoing and always like to talk, but only if there is something. I work on a rotational basis in the North and wife to be at home in Moscow. With communication we have so, my phone reception just near the window of the trailer where my partner and I live.

So, every day I call my wife, but since the news I almost never, it was mostly the wife speaks, and I listen to her, wearing a wireless headset. Seems comfortable and not have to stand around cold Windows, which also blows. But yesterday a mate told me how I look. His words:

— I go into the trailer, take a look: you sit there in silence and the phone lying on the windowsill, eyes are hypnotic. Well, I think, no signal or maybe the receiver at the other end are not taken. After 10 minutes, 20... You still sit... Then all of a sudden say, "Okay, honey, have a good night!". Damn, I'm a little skate is not discarded. All this time you're on the phone "talk"!

Well, why not? I have to work every day — "Groundhog Day" to share nothing, and listen to wife I love her voice nice...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting