The house is infested with moths. We started with his wife to seek the source of this infection...

All of us are taught from childhood to careful treatment of Pets. But to all sorts of harmful insects, such as flies or cockroaches, it is impossible to be good. Or can you? The website publishes a funny story about how my husband saved the apartment from the invasion of moths, and the wife is somehow not happy about this!

Once in our apartment are moles. In search of the source we with the wife searched all the shelves with clothes, mezzanine floors, all cabinets, including the cabinets in the kitchen, where he kept the cereal. Nothing found, resigned. And then my wife needed to leave for a couple of weeks on a business trip. You know, I'm relaxed and nothing around the house not doing it all the time.

The arrival of the wife I decided to clean up, the dusting, the dishes washed, carpets vacuumed. And after cleaning decided vacuum to clean. Open, and there... In the dust bag nest moths. Emptied, the bag is thrown, set a new one.

Wife is coming, I meet her at the station and driven home. Going, and she happily say that, well, look what I have done, the nest found and destroyed. But where found, do not say. The wife began to wonder, once all the clothes we had, and there was not a moth, so she wound up in the furniture. Went over all the objects of interior, and guessed wrong. Not offended, confessed that in the bag for a vacuum cleaner, this nasty moth a nest organized. Drive, laugh, and spouse of something is silent... take a Look: so softly tears roll out of his eyes... I do Not understand what happened, I ask:

— What is?!

Is all because I have no FUR! And poor mole DUST ATE with hunger!!!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting