What is the source of the disease. Hints of psychosomatic medicine.

Accidents: what can they be?

What is the source of the disease. Hints of psychosomatic medicine. What many of us have not thought of.

The man with a sad face clearly sad thoughts. In this regard, an interesting elderly person. They are a direct reflection of their way of thinking throughout their lives. How you will look when you get old?

Here is the full list of metaphysical diagnosis and mental causes of many diseases. This is true of approximately 90-95%.

The head represents us. This is what we show to the world. Find us on the head. When something is not right with the head, it means that something is wrong with us.

The hair represents strength. When we were very scared, we create a "steel belt", which usually begins in the shoulder muscles, and then goes to the head, and sometimes to the eyes. Hair grow out through the hair bag.

When we create a lot of tension in the skull, these bags are automatically closed and the hair begin to die and fall out. If the voltage is constantly going on and the skull is not relaxed, the hair ceases to grow. The result — a bald head. Women started to go bald since they entered the "business" man's world.

We, of course, this is not always noticeable, as many wigs look absolutely natural.

The ears are a symbol of the ability to listen and hear. When a person has problems with his ears, that means his life is something he refuses to hear. Earache is an example of a higher irritation that you hear. Children are often pain in the ears. They, the poor, have to listen at home all that they don't want to hear. Expressing your anger to a child is prohibited, but as it is practically not in forces to change something, this impossibility leads to pain in the ears.

Deafness is a long — perhaps lifelong — unwillingness to listen to anyone else. Please note that when we see one partner with a hearing aid, the other says without stopping.

The eyes speak of the ability to see. When we have problems with the eyes, it usually means that we refuse to see-or in ourselves, or in my life. When I see little kids with glasses, I know something is not right at home, they literally refuse to watch anything. If they can't change the home situation, they literally scatter your vision to the eye have lost the ability to see clearly.

Headaches occur when we feel inadequate. The next time you get a headache, stop a minute and ask yourself where you feel humiliated and why. Forgive yourself, let this feeling go away, and your headache will disappear by itself.

Migraine headaches are created by people who want to be perfect, as well as those who have accumulated a lot of irritation in this life.

The neck and throat is very interesting. The neck is the ability to flexibility of thinking, ability to see the other side of the issue and to understand the point of view of another person. When we have problems with the neck, it means we're stubborn and refuse to be more flexible. The throat represents our ability to stand up for themselves, ask for what we want. Problems with the throat arise from a sense that we "have no right" and the feeling of inferiority.

A sore throat is always irritated. If it is accompanied by cold, then, in addition, more confusion. Laryngitis usually means that we are so angry that you literally can't talk. Throat, moreover, is a part of the body where concentrated all our creative energy.

Diseases related to glands and thyroid, according to therefore, that creative sense, you failed to do what you would like. It is in the area of the throat primarily occurs our changes. When we resist change, we often appear problems with the throat.

Note how we sometimes start coughing for no reason, no reason at all. Or someone else starts coughing. What is said in that moment? What do we do? Maybe it's stubbornness, resistance, or evidence that we are in the process of change?

The back is a support system. Back problems indicate that you feel a lack of support. Too often we think that we are supported by family and friends. In reality, however, is the support of the Universe and of Life itself.

Problems with the upper part of the back — signal, lack of emotional support: "My husband (lover, friend) doesn't understand or support me." Middle back has a direct relationship to the guilt. Are you afraid that you back, or hiding something in there? Do you have the feeling that someone stabbed you in the back?

Are you worried all the time about their money? What you have is your monetary situation? It can be a source of problems with the lower back.

Light is the ability to give and take life. Lung problems usually arise because of our unwillingness or fear to live a full life or because we believe that we have no right to live in full force. Those who smoke a lot, usually deny life. They hide behind the mask of a sense of inferiority.

The chest is the personification of motherhood. When there are problems with the Breasts, it means that we literally suffocate his attention to the other person, thing or situation. If breast cancer is in addition the accumulated resentment or anger. Free from fear and know that each of us active and acts the mind of the Universe.

The heart of course symbolizes love and blood is joy. When we in no life of love and joy, the heart literally shrinks and gets cold. As a result, the blood begins to flow more slowly and gradually we're going to anemia, vascular sclerosis, heart attacks (myocardial infarction). Sometimes we are so entangled in their life dramas, which themselves create, that does not notice the joy that surrounds us. Heart of gold, cold heart, black heart, loving heart — and what you have a heart?

The stomach digests, digests all the new ideas and situations. And that someone you can "digest"? When we have stomach problems, it usually means we don't know how to assimilate new life situation. We are scared. Many of us remember when passenger aircraft just began to fly.

For us, it was a novelty — the idea of flying in the sky, and it was extremely difficult to assimilate it in our brain. On each seat there was a packet that helped us if we became ill. And we almost always used them. Now, many years later, although packages are still nobody uses them. We have finally assimilated the idea of flying.

Gastric ulcer is more than just fear, the feeling that we're not good enough or complete. We are afraid that not good enough for their parents, bosses, teachers, etc. We literally can't digest the fact that we are. We try to please others. No matter what position you take on the job, you may absolutely be missing self-esteem. Response to the resolution of such problems is love. People who love and respect themselves, do not have ulcers. Be gentle and attentive to the child within you and always support and respect him.

The gallstones symbolize accumulated bitter thoughts and the pride, which prevents you to get rid of them. Try the following exercise: say to yourself constantly: "I'm happy to let go of their past. Life is beautiful and I too."

Problems with the bladder, the anus, the sexual organs occur due to perverted ideas about our bodies and the functions they perform. Every organ in our body is a great reflection of life itself! We do not think that life is dirty and sinful.

Why do we think of the genitals? The anus as beautiful as the ears. Without of the anus, we were not able to get rid of toxins and would have died very quickly. Every part of our body and every function it performs, perfectly normal, natural and beautiful. Our sexual organs were created for fun. To deny this fact means to create pain and punishment.

The sex is great and for us totally normal to have sex, just like eating and drinking. For a moment imagine the infinity of the Universe. We is difficult to even imagine. And inside a Universe of many galaxies.

Revolve around the Sun many planets, including Earth. And you know, I'm incredibly hard to imagine that the Force that created the entire Universe — it's just an old man sitting on the clouds... and watching our genitals! And yet that is what has taught many of us when we were kids. It is important for us to get rid of these stupid things.

However, don't get me wrong. I in any case don't preach free sex with anyone. Simply, many of our rules are outdated, so many people break them and become hypocrites. When we remove the guilt of sexuality from our consciousness and teach people to love and respect themselves and therefore others, only then they will automatically become live for the greater Good and Joy. We all have so many problems with sexuality because of our self-loathing and smotrimenya. So we have bad attitude to oneself and to others. It is not enough to give in schools sex education. We need, on a deeper level, to allow children to understand their bodies, genitals and sexuality created for joy.

The ovaries represent the creative energy. Problems with them — unexpressed creative possibilities.

Feet carry us through life. Foot problems indicate a fear of moving forward or a reluctance to move in a certain direction. Our feet are taking us, pulling, hauling, and on them sat a big, fat, full childish hip. The reluctance to act often manifests itself in serious problems with the feet. Varicose veins — or a house, or a job that you hate.

Accidents are not "cases".

Like everything else in our lives, we create them. Don't need yourself to say, "Want with me had an accident". We simply create a system of intellectual beliefs, which can attract an accident. Some of us do something, while others live a life without a scratch.

Accidents is an expression of irritation and resentment. They are expressions of despair and complete freedom of man to Express his feelings.

Accidents is also a rebellion against a government representative. We are so mad I want to hit somebody, but instead hit themselves. When we are angry at ourselves, feel guilty when we are literally just looking for a punishment, it comes in the form of an accident. At first glance, we are just innocent victims of an accident.

An accident allows us to seek help and sympathy for others. We washed the wounds and care for us. Often we are forced to lie in bed, sometimes for a long time. And we are groaning in pain. With pain, our body tells us something in life we still have to work. The size of the pain indicates how severely we want to punish yourself.

Rheumatism — a disease acquired from the constant criticism of yourself and others. People with rheumatism usually attract people who constantly criticize them. This is due to their own beliefs that they need to criticize others. They cursed is their desire to constantly be "perfect", with any people, in any situation. Their burden is truly unbearable.

Asthma. Person with asthma seems that he has no right to breathe himself. Children asthma is usually children with highly developed conscience. They all take the blame. Sometimes it helps change of residence, especially if the whole family goes with them. Usually children-asthmatics recover. This contributes to the school, new life situations, when the attack recurs, as if someone pressed the button.

Cancer is a disease caused deep resentment accumulated, which literally starts to eat the body. In childhood something happens to undermine our faith in life. This case is never forgotten, and one lives with a feeling of immense self-pity. It is difficult sometimes to have a long, serious relationship. Life for such a person consists of endless frustration.

Frustration and hopelessness prevails in his mind, he easily blame others for their problems. People suffering from cancer, very self-critical. As I learned from my own experience the ability to love and accept yourself for who you are, cures cancer.

Excessive weight — not that other, as the need for protection. We are looking for protection from pain, criticism, sexuality, abuse, etc large selection, isn't it? I've never been fat, but in our own experience that when I feel insecure and generally don't care, I automatically get fat on a few pounds. When the threat disappears, the excess weight disappears too.

To deal with the world is a waste of energy and time. As soon as you cease to resist your weight then normal. Credibility, to the process of life, refraining from negative thoughts is a helpful way to lose weight.

Pain of any origin, in my opinion, evidence of guilt. And the guilt always seeks punishment, and punishment, in turn, creates pain. Chronic pain comes from chronic guilt, so deeply buried within us that we often about it do not even know. Wine — useless feeling. This feeling never helps, it also does not have the power to change the situation. So release yourself from prison.

Surgery (any). The interference of the surgeon necessary, for example, for injuries of the hands, feet, so that people could focus on recovery and that it doesn't happen again. In medicine today, a lot of excellent doctors, who have dedicated themselves to helping people. More and more doctors are beginning to treat using holistic methods. And yet most of our doctors don't want to deal with the causes of disease, but treat only the symptoms and consequences.

They do this in two ways: either poisoned with drugs, or cut. Surgeons cut, and if you go to the surgeon, he will recommend surgery. If you have no choice, please be ready to it, so that you quickly and without complications recovered. A friend of mine had to do emergency surgery.

Before surgery, she talked with the surgeon and anesthesiologist. She asked them to include during surgery, pleasant light music and turn to each other and to her only in soft tones. The nurse did the same thing after surgery. The surgery went perfectly, and my friend recovered in record time. After the operation listen to all the time the music that you love and constantly say to myself: "I heal quickly. Every day I feel better and better."

Tumors are false growths. Oyster takes a tiny grain of sand and builds around it hard and shiny shell in order to protect themselves. We call a grain of sand the pearl and admire its beauty. We, like the oyster, take offense and rush to her while she goes into the tumor.

I call it the "scroll of old films". I am convinced that tumors in women in the uterus, ovaries, etc. because they take the emotional pain resulting from a blow to their femininity, and obsessed with her life before the emergence of the tumor. I call it simply: "He's hurt".

If your relationship with someone ends, it does not mean that you are not okay, and it does not prove that we actually stand. It's not what happens to us in this life, and how we react to it. We, without exception, bear 100% responsibility for everything that happens to us.

Louise Hay

Tags

See also

New and interesting