Like grandfather grandmother "indulge" offered

It is always nice to watch couples whose relationships lasted a long time. For example, a favorite of grandparents, we understand that love can be eternal! The website offers the reader an extremely sweet story about married couples that teach you to do all the time!

I was now a witness to amazing history. Go home in the evening, slowly, the ice on the street. And me are grandparents seventy years. Couldn't help but overhear their conversation, back grumbling to his faithful:

— Here, I'll evening the day before yesterday to indulge offered, and you're on your favorite Pugacheva concert staring! Yesterday again to indulge want, and you have a friend, the old goat came and you're to late evening all the bones wash up. This morning to indulge you refused — stroked! More to offer I will not, we in the evening a granddaughter for a week will bring. And I may be this week and not live, I'm already 78 years old! I die, and thou shalt go, like a fool, until his death abilovna, but Pugachikha and with his sharp-tongued girlfriend. All ironed and not spoiled!

Grandma slyly looked at his grandfather and says:

— Why did you decide that me after your death, the old fool, no one not indulge? A my little blue book. Take the phone call in all rooms — perhaps who are still alive!

I thought all the Oldies will flame, and they laughed, hugged each other and went, holding hands. Time to indulge, ladies, especially if you don't have the coveted little blue books.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting