Lost the fire of anger — a direct path to disease

As a psychologist, I can say thatanger in humans, occurs only in two cases:

• if its true needs are not being met;

• when you break its boundaries: emotional, physical, territorial, financial.

I was thinking about it — in fact many practitioners of the spiritual path of the development of anger from not satisfied needs not even raised. Too much effort is necessary to displace or extinguish this inner fire, which is so condemned. Feeling rejected, are considered as a product of mind or ego. Humility is practiced as a prescription for all problems. Man does not live his own life, and meets the requirements.

Pseudo breaks the mechanism to access more than parents in childhood.

Remember your experience.

In higher school of practical psychology (SSPE, psychology 3000) I was very uncomfortable student. Asked a lot of questions that have been taboo. For example, what percentage of divorces in families of devotees? The answer was evasive, but sitting next to a fellow on the spiritual development said more than ordinary people. I got to thinking. Why? It's so great to have all explained that if the wife faithfully serves her husband, adores him, the husband will be realized, and the wife happy.

As they say, the question is asked, you answer. The wait wasn't long. Reality knocked on the door and brazenly broke into my house.

Prescriptions no longer worked. On the surface, addressed the unmet needs of the body, but to recognize them then I couldn't, too far removed from self by replacing correct other people's ideas of vegetarianism, earlier awakening, only for conceiving children.... Of course, as a result, I got DEPRESSED. Creepy amoebic condition, when you can't talk, hard to move, to eat, I don't know what you want...

Remember, in this state of depression, confusion, headaches and vomiting I came to the first group of Gestalt therapy. Remained illusive hope to receive healing from suffering, mental and physical.

To sit, I could not. Lay, covered with a tippet of India. Times to get up. Vomiting persisted. The team leader was invited to sit down and describe my condition. Looking at me, she offered a banal action – show hands as a headache. I like pressed hands to her head in desire to catch a migrating headache.

She advised me to look at his hands and think what it looks like in my life? Horror and anger swept over me instantly –"the husband" -"That he gave me so much pressure". Leader of Gestalt group offered to be with it. In my heart rose a storm of indignation, of terror, of fear, but more angry.

God, I so skillfully learned to explain myself all the karma! The practice of humility led me to total devastation. I realized that have changed the humility of complete suppression itself. On the surface was the perfect relationship, an example for others, we can say, the sermon and the sweet pleasure of mentoring.

But in these respects was another side, which I think is not bold. It is a spiritual and moral violence, the substitution of values. For example, the consciousness was formed that sex is a vile pleasure, a need of the body is suppressed and condemned. Emotions are rejected, welcome joy. Vegetarianism is imposed as a necessity.

I stopped feeling like me and how not.

Anger is a filthy sense for spiritually developing, so it is actively displaced from the mind. If you ask a person spiritually brainwashed, he honestly says "I'm not angry" and he is not lying.

Who would have thought that when anger is displaced, it forms the environment of trauma (retroflexion in Gestalt therapy). Easier to say in a person's life can sometimes be a series of bruises, cuts, possible fractures, disease.

Greed and Envy — the FEAR of poverty and loneliness

To hear the voice of your soul

Yes, that's such a tricky thing – the energy of feelings, it will not dissolve and thus interesting, which brings us to the personal, and perhaps spiritual development.

In order to return to self (please do not be confused with selfishness), you must learn to recognize needs, develop the ability to realize desires considering formed personal values.published

Author: Marina Semenova

Source: psy-practice.com/publications/zavisimosti/uteryanniy_ogon_zlosti_eto_pryamoy_put_k_bolezni/

Tags

See also

New and interesting