How are your "annoying" to all and tell all about you

"Then you look at you, as in a mirror, to dizziness"... the receiver in the car, as though overhearing our conversation today with students, that exact metaphor it concluded. And the conversation a couple hours ago, which was a surprise and very promoting. And it began with a decisive: "I disagree with You!»

I love these turns, when the couple started, just sit, greet, share — who news who mood, and here — for you! — «disagree!".

The guy is serious, everything balanced fit, here and here — strongly — either argues, or asks:

— Here's a glimpse yesterday You said that if I was someone something angry and annoying, it means that all those, annoying I have in me…

— Well, Yes — nodding, smiling.

Thirty three million eighty seven thousand one hundred ninety one

Could say such a thing. Then I remember our yesterday's already "behind the curtain" conversation topic, the emotions. So easy when listening to them say — "I hate", "it irritates me", "can't look", etc., allowed himself to comment on what is behind it all. I know they love these them "no talking in the ranks". And sometimes, we have to cut out time for such digression and history "for life". Here yesterday and talked a little bit after the lecture about the irritation and anger about the situation, the assistants, the people-mirrors. But see how... Hooked, however.

— Well, yeah — say — it could so to speak.

— I don't.

And the flag in your hands... We're still at the start of the undecided — I'm not here to make you into something convincing and not that you agreed with me. I'm just sharing information. Not argue. Answer the questions.

Well, then I'll ask. Here I have something annoying in others, but I myself could never do, I never do this… So what? This is not me, but I was very, very frustrating! — iron argument reinforced its determination. — How then does Your theory?

It became clear that he is determined to go to the end. Oh, how I love these students!

Will start from afar: the theory of at least a hundred years it's not mine — unhappy with the way I am. — And to deal with his irritation and understand that you "mirror" your stimulus, you just have to dig a little deeper... If all of it was on the surface, it would not be interesting, isn't it?! Then where's the intrigue, where the opening itself where the inner excavation, where work on a favorite, finally?

The entire group accustomed to my ironic comments, starched ears and also virtually involved in our dialogue. Understand that some topical theme we now endured. And, of course, until we have this situation cleared, to engage and begin not worth it. Well…

— Can specific situation to describe? And that to me is not clear: "they do it", "I'm not doing that", "it irritates me"... So, with a closed content, you am going to theorize, and we still have "effective business communications" on the agenda. If you can, give an example.

— Can he stammered, trying to mentally imagine so excited his situation.

— I don't smoke. Never smoked. But when I see girls who smoke, it irritates me!

— Annoys you view Smoking girls — I repeat after him.

— Yeah! Irritates! When I see them on the street are as light as allowed the smoke... I was very angry.

What makes you angry, can you tell?

— Well, what -- he paused, — angry that they smoke. And how can that be my mirror, if I don't smoke? What clues about yourself it gives, if it's not at all about me? And digging there is nothing.

— So, wait, wait, wait — I'm a little cooled his ardor is looking for what purpose to dig. We're now not a pit Roy: unskilled labour! We're conducting archaeological dig,so dig gently and carefully, so as not to miss something important or something precious not to damage, right?

He nodded. And I'm curious to watch him and the whole group looks forward to what discoveries may await them at the finish of these excavations!

— Let's all find now what are you so annoyed at the sight of girls Smoking?

— Maybe you unpleasant tobacco smell from girls, or that it somehow looks untidy? — made an attempt to think of him silent before well-wishers with crisp ears. But my reproach, a glance of lightning told them that "sitting silent".

— No, it's not annoying, — he spoke not so assertively, not arguing with me, but rather, was looking for answers somewhere. Copal. — About the untidiness I don't think. If you think it is not in the first place.

— And about that first? — I have decided to slightly accelerate the process.

— First think about it, — he again began to boil, that they are future mothers, they give birth to children, and they smoke!

Well, it's them to bear, and the children of patients will have. I think that they do not know about it? Know. And choose to smoke. What are you this annoying? — I though and a bit cynical, kept laying him a route for the excavation.

— How can knowing the consequences, choose to smoke?! — it was quite obvious that this is, in fact, very exciting for him, the question, and the emotions just start to beat over the edge. — How can so irresponsible attitude to their health and the health of future children?!

Well, here it is. Already very hot... Already have something to talk about. Heard the word, which has practically dug up. But I didn't move a muscle, it is important that he hear it.

— So... You are so annoying…

— Yes, irresponsible! Precisely! This is irresponsible, and deliberately irresponsible attitude really annoys me!

Forty nine million eight hundred nineteen thousand three hundred thirty nine

You should have heard how he cried out! This, right here, inspiration there! And facial expressions, gestures and tone of voice — all said about what is really unearthed the true stimulus.

Then — even more interesting! I don't even have time to finish her with a smile, slow: "But tell me, my dear friend... didn't you ever hear in your address accusations... in this...". He suddenly turned serious, grabbed his head, thought for a moment.

Then again looked up at me. Sitting — bitch, and is. Head shakes, as if afraid to realize it.

— You will not believe!

Well, yeah, I don't believe it. I always "you won't believe" in such situations, it is amusing to hear.

— You won't believe what irresponsibility I recently most abused. — already quite another, I would even say — with a joyful attitude he exclaimed.

— Got a job. Thought senior year, pull. To combine with study very difficult. Here and there "shoals". Himself accountable for the irresponsibility. Sometimes I hear it from parents. Often from teachers for absences... Irresponsible! Well, it is necessary…

— Girls who smoke you hint-hinting that which in itself it is necessary to understand, and you still can, -- let him dare me. — It turns out that what these girls have done — you come across all the time on eyes, irritate you, annoy you already figured out, finally, with his irresponsibility, which is, in fact, you're very exhausting and disturbing.

— No, well, wow... — to himself he asks, — What's the connection: Smoking girls and my irresponsibility.

— Mirror.

— Consonant.

— The person very much you can find out exactly what bothers him and "hate".

— Now understand.

— There are a lot of mirrors hints.

— Yeah.

— How to find them? — it is those who "sit silent" we joined in the conversation.

I even amused:

— Yes, they have themselves and then find! And some just chase after you and saying, "I am your mirror! I am your mirror!". Here whenever you say all these "angry", "hate" and "annoying", you mean your mirror tell... Just prefer not to see this as a hint and get angry and irritated. Well, of course, to live somewhere more interesting: there is always something to talk about. And most importantly, to not do anything, discuss, judge and complains. Beauty!

Silent. Something there myself, apparently lost in thought. But they have me — the guys are smart (for that love!), they have somehow quickly all welded:

— Well, cool! Really work! — exhales someone of the guys.

— And what to do about it now? These "mirrors"-that — darkness! — already assuming the answer, just in case someone ask of the girls.

— To dig, my friend! Dig! laughing, she answers my advanced and now agree with Jung debater.

And I, catching the familiar tone, you know, whom he now parodies.

PS Well, in any case, the traditional "what to do", right?

— To begin with — to keep track of what you "hate", annoying and angry. Straight, here to take and to list the most typical irritants.

— Treat them as mirrors-to tips that help you to start working on them, showing exactly those traits, those are your emotions that cause unconscious anxiety and often inhibit your movement forward.

— Keep your excavation carefully, so as not to harm and not to miss something important. Try very precisely to find the true stimulus. Sometimes it is, sometimes, very cleverly disguised, as, for example, in the above story.

— Oh, and as found — decide what to do with it.

— Yes, and more important! This all only applies to their own excavations. Do not make attempts to delve into others, especially without their consent.

Well, the mirror — thanks!

Fifty four million six hundred two thousand nine hundred seventy two

From the moment you understand it you will no longer get.

Something like that. published 

Author: Irina Ryzhkova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: irinaryzhkova.livejournal.com/3033.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting