That's why in my trunk perfect order!

Many people, calling a taxi, indicate that they need room in the trunk for things. And often things customers are forced to coexist with the junk car owner… Site tells slightly scary story from a taxi driver, understand that the procedure should not only be in the car!

Four million six hundred twenty thousand eight hundred ninety

Once upon a time I worked as a taxi driver. On the next change made a request: we had to take two guys somewhere on the outskirts of the city. The money is quite profitable to work, so I took the order. Drove up to the place, where I had to pick up passengers, got to me two guys in suits and ties.

We arrived at the place and then one of the guys pointing a gun at me and says:

Get in the trunk now!

Got, to do nothing, while even mobile phones were not. And in the trunk, I lay a lot of things need: spare tire, Jack, shovel... And all that stuff was pressing into my back, causing the most unpleasant thoughts:
— And suddenly my crowbar knock on the head? And suddenly, before that grave digging will make my own shovel? Kill sure kill…

These guys somewhere for a very long time I was lucky, during this time, I am desperate to return home. Several hours later, the car stopped, the boot opened. I got out, shaking with fear, and heard the voice of one of the hijackers:

— You that, sorry, man. We Druganov car "arrow" was needed, and not flashes from the cops... Here you go.

And hands me a piece of paper in 500 bucks. While still in shock, I reached up, took the money and keys and drove home. The next morning, I threw out from the trunk of all the trash, leaving only the minimum necessary tools, put a pillow, a blanket... That's why I have a right! Clients are very surprised and think I'm a neat freak in life…

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting