What to do if the ATM ate my money? Told the Bank employee...

ATM ate my money... When they hear these words hair stand on end. In such situation, many people panicked and don't know how to act. Our editorial staff has consulted with the Bank employee, who gave clear instructions and tips for those who have become hostage to the insidious machine.

ATM jammed деньги

1. The main thing — do not panic!
    Problems with the work of ATM can occur due to a small failure in the system. Often need to wait several hours for the money charged into the account (Yes, some ATMs have a function of account replenishment). This advice will be relevant in that case, if the ATM incorrectly counted the money in making.

2. Fix all details
    In the faulty state, the ATM can not only jammed the money but leaving you without a receipt. To prove to the Bank employees with the fact of "stealing" money, you need to record the following data: the exact time of the operation, the address of the location of the ATM, as well as the number, amount deposited and "stolen" by the ATM money, ATM surveillance camera.

3. Go to the Bank
    If the ATM that ate my money directly in the Bank branch, speak to his employees for help. If the card was issued by one Bank, and you conducted a monetary transaction with the ATM of another organization, to seek help should the Bank that owns the ATM. In the event of an emergency abroad you should try to contact the Bank that issued you the card. If the phone failed to solve the problem, you need to leave a written complaint to the Bank, specifying the following information: name, passport number, ATM number and its location, the requirement to refund.

The Bank branch should accept and register the application. Unfortunately, the period of investigation of similar situations may be delayed up to 45 days.

4. Apply to the court
    If Bank employees do not accept your statement, deliberately delaying the investigative process or deny the fact of loss of money, you need to go to court. Day this, you should make a claim with the description of the problem. The statement must also attach a copy of the complaint to the Bank.

Tags

See also

New and interesting