How to make keto bread — useful bread from flax

Paleo Bread Flax or Keto Bread only contains flax seeds, and minimal amounts of carbohydrates, and the result is almost like the usual rye bread!

I can live without bread. But sometimes (e.g. for New Year) like sandwiches with red caviar. I do not want them on the traditional white loaf.

I have to say, I was very critical even try baking this bread for the first time. To him I came studying the so-called Keto diet or nutrition with a minimum amount of carbohydrates.

The bread turns out Paleo, i.e. Gluten-free or any other cereal flour. Besides, he Keto, that is the amount of fiber mutually exclude carbohydrates and can be part of nutrition for weight loss, diabetics and those who are trying to reduce the amount of carbohydrates consumed.

Paleo Bread Flax is very similar to the conventional rye. Perfect for sandwiches or just. Well, the cost is much lower than for example bread from coconut flour.

Flax seeds are rich in omega-3, which even when heat is not lost!

Also the entire batch of these seeds has a much lower glycemic index that you have by the way especially those who must monitor blood sugar levels.

Rich in Vitamin B1, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus.

Flax contains special phytonutrients Lignan, possessing the properties of fiber, antioxidants and phytoestrogens.

RECIPE

Ingredients:
  • Form for baking bread — 1
  • Flax seeds, ground — 2 cups
  • Eggs — 5
  • Water — ½ Cup
  • Butter or coconut, melted — ⅓ Cup
  • Soda — 1 teaspoon
  • The Apple cider vinegar unfiltered — 1 teaspoon
  • Salt pink Himalayan, or sea — ½ teaspoon
  • Sesame seeds, for sprinkling — 1 tablespoon

Method of cooking: heat the oven to 175С. Grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder. I do this in several approaches. In a large bowl, whisk eggs with salt and water. Add ground flax seeds, baking soda and vinegar. Stir. Add coconut oil or butter and stir until smooth. Put the dough into pre-greased form for baking. Bake 45 minutes at 175С. Note. * Flax seeds should always be ground immediately before use!

* Sometimes for a change I made this spice bread and added sunflower seeds and pumpkin. Author: Evgenia_Happy & Natural Cooking with love ! Bon appetit! Also delicious: Delicious rye bread with dried fruit and nuts sugar-free yeast-free bread Apple sourdough from scratch

Source: happyandnatural.com/paleo-hleb-izo-lna-keto-hleb/

Tags

See also

New and interesting