Calling partner on a higher level — be prepared for the consequences

If you call in their life of a man with a consciousness much higher than you-be prepared to throw away all doubts, fears, habits, patterns of thinking and behavior.

Because, who meeting you was moving forward with great speed gained, will not stop for you. It may slow down for a short period of time. But it will not reduce your speed so you begin to feel more comfortable with all his garbage in your head.

Get ready to feel inadequate.

Because moving with a speed of 12 miles per hour, you met a man who squeezes 70 km per hour. And if you are ready faster and more efficient to move forward, discarding all the debris to catch up with your partner — do not expect that it will reduce their speed to your level.

Because the relationship is first and foremost a full interpenetration and co-creation, and not the school to pull the losers.

And when one of the partners is not accelerated, it moved with a speed of 70 km per hour, will have to move on. And it will come off and fly away. And the partner who chose your habits and stereotypes miss the chance to achieve what he dreamed of when he called himself a highly developed partner.

Get ready to expand your brain, throw out all the garbage.

And do it around the clock. Because the person with the high speed development of the device continuously detects and throws the garbage out yourself, not thinking about the fact that it can be difficult. Because for that person the meaning of life and play in effective development and self-knowledge.

After all, the faster the development, the stronger and deeper the opportunity to Express a Unified Source.

And in this case on the scales this person will be moving forward to the goal of either slowing down to see if she's up your brain.

Awareness of the responsibility of someone down is a subconscious request of "Fast" slow down constantly.

— I am what I am. It is difficult for me. I used to live. Develop myself, and I will be your way to develop. I can't do it. I don't know why. Just don't come out. I forget. It's all habits. And so on.

Answer:

— Why are you then called a highly developed partner?

If you are WILLING to drop everything and move on – let someone who is ready for you to slow down. But if you are READY to permanently and irrevocably change your life and yourself — do it and not think about it!

And if it happens a year, two, three... a man of quick speed slows down and it becomes not so quick. When you ask your partner to slow down for you, be aware that the longer you delay, the longer you think, the faster the spark is extinguished in a Fast, who for the sake of love and faith in your abilities has decided to slow down. And soon you will not see in it everything for which urged it into your life.

On the scales from Quick same share of responsibility because he has to choose between the Internal desire to Move forward to the Source, faster and easier — and You, who thinks. and waiting when you Wake up in the desire to Grow?

Here, wait, it will Wake up, and I will catch up with you, saying "Slow". "Fast" only sighs and feels like melting spark. He knows that there will come a limit beyond which he will have to leave "slow", because the thirst for the Source of it all that he really is.

Love partner is temporary, wealth is temporary, and the Craving for the Source is eternal.

And "Fast" choose the Source -something that he always did. It will leave the "Slow" and will move on. Because on his way he meets a lot of "Slow" and "Nedvigina". This is not a reason to stop.

Do not manipulate the "Fast" using the phrase: What are you Advanced, if you can't slow down for me. How can you leave when I love you!"

Not manipulate phrases of Love, when they themselves are not able to reject stereotypes and habits, to begin to move faster, choosing Love, not Fear. Because people of High consciousness and an Open Heart, can sacrifice you the years of his life. Believing that you will one day Wake up.

And when You Wake up, you can see that spark in him is extinguished. All that was in him he gave you. And then you switch places. Be aware of what you are doing every moment of his life. Be yourself. Choosing Myself Is Choose Love. published

Source: enlightment.ucoz.com/index/prizyvaja_partnera_urovnem_razvitija_namnogo_vyshe_chem_vy_sami_budte_gotovy_k_posledstvijam/0-33

Tags

See also

New and interesting