Don't worry! YOUR train you will not go anywhere

No matter how clever theories we have not explained what is happening in our lives, we are doomed to experience, to live it all their feelings. Mind we may not agree with a particular event, but, anyway, we all have to go through.

In the context of this article I will speak about the experience of divorce, breakup, breakup. Psihoterapevta lovers of the patients have not been consulted. It is a condition that is classified as a special form of psychotic disorders and therefore can not be treated.

Bona fide psychologists in such cases, admit their own impotence and say, "It is necessary simply to survive." Does not exist psychotherapeutic approaches, techniques, medications that can contribute to the rapid relief of situations related to separation from the once loved one.

The psychologist can only encourage the person to take more decisive actions in the search and to accompany it in the way that he does something stupid, but the spark of love is a miracle, which is not subject to anyone.

First of all, it is important to note that there is a "blind" love with a lot of passion, a lot of biochemistry, a lot of love madness. It is given to us so that she could transform into "seeing" love". The last example I want to cite here.

With the parents of my good friend happened to this story. When he was 11-12 years old, his father began to walk to a neighbor "repair faucet". Crane tech very often. Almost every day he repaired two or even three hours. Two months repaired. Be very picky with tap caught... One came back and said to his wife: "Ira, I'm leaving." – "Where?" – "I am now going to live with Anyone." And she let him go.

What it means to "let go"? It means to let go psychologically, internally, economically – at all levels. I asked her: "Irina, how did you manage?" She said: "This man made me happy for 15 years. And that's enough for me. If now it is important for him to be happy not so, as I understand it, as well as understands and wants it, so be it. I'm in the coffin I will be grateful to him for what he has given me."

It seems to me thatsometimes love is to let go of person, at least at the level of actions and deeds: not to meddle, not to break, not to go with his manipulations in his life. Just leave the man alone.

True love knows how to let go. Sometimes girls say to my guys: "Look, you got me with your love. Leave me alone, please." And to leave the man alone, can manifest your love. From the Apostle Paul we know that "love seeks not its own"...

If the image of the beloved (but not mutually) the person is haunted, haunts us, the feelings cloud the mind, we once again mentally thank him and let go. We can like some kind of mantra, like a spell, talking to themselves, the pop-up way: "Thank you so much for what you have been in my life. I let you go." We also thank God for this situation and – release man. In gratitude lies a powerful healing force.

If the person is already gone from our lives, and we decide everything "will come back or not come back?", "how to return?", "can try to talk again?", it is likely that we love your own feelings about the man and not him, because he does not choose to be with us.

There was a case when I had to advise the person from whom gone girl. He was on the verge of a very serious mental crisis even grumbled at God. We're very studied for a long time to let go. I told him the story about how one writer once caught a wild coyote and put him on a chain. Coyote long rushed towards the forest, trying to run to break the circuit to the blood triturated his neck collar. That is the characteristic of his breed, which agrees with the lack of freedom. The writer realized that if you love something, let it go. If the coyote is really yours it will come back to you. And if not yours, he will never be happy with you.

If you "jammed" on the pain and tragedy of the breakup, like some kind of obsession, you need an effort to learn how to switch from the obsessive thoughts, to engage in the life "here and now", to the state of obsession. The most dangerous thing in this state to urgently look for another "object" in order to switch to the intensity of the feelings. When the "nerve of love" badly inflamed, do not rush to find "love" in someone else.

Break, chill a bit from love fever, come in normal, normal. If the heart is still alive the image of the other person, new love will attempt to transfer feelings about a previous partner to a new person.

About such situations go a lot of jokes like that man, being with one woman, in a fit of passion calls the name of another... the humor just about unconsciously trying a new passion to compensate for the loss. When we act dishonestly, primarily in relation to the new partner.

There are non-constructive motives for marriage. One of them is the philosophy of a critical age. One thinks, "Already over 30, it is necessary somehow to try to marry (or to marry)". It's like that come at the Yaroslavl station at 23: 30 and catch the first train, because "it is Necessary where-that to leave." Maybe you are not there?

Believers of the candidate companions to talk to God about what's happening to us, to ask Him how He looks at this marriage. You can become a God, just to speculate out loud, "Lord, this is the situation. You see this man. You can see what is happening in my heart. I know that from You comes the good for my life. I want to hear what You have to say to me. I want to know Your will regarding this situation."

If I am sure that my God is not some kind of aggressive, which takes all the best if I heart understand that He Is Love, then I trust him with all the circumstances of my life, all situations, all people. For many people, the God with the name "Impossible". But if God is a loving Father, then I say: "Father, open up, show me! I want to know what Your will is. I'm willing to trust you and learn from You from this situation."

Intolerance proximity

Whispers of fate...

And if we trust God, when the Father takes from us favorite toy, we unclench fists, knowing that God knows what we need right now. The unbelieving man can in meditation to listen to the depths of himself, to see the situation in the perspective of earthly life, on the way to the eternal perspective...

I want to encourage all couples who are abandoned or rejected. If a loved one you can take your destiny from you will not go away. And if someone is gone from your life, then it is not your destiny. Your destiny, your train You will never leave.published

Author: Abbot Evmenii

Source: samsebegu.ru/vash-poezd-ot-vas-ne-uidet/

Tags

See also

New and interesting