If you build a wall, the universe builds a wall you...

Very often I see how people "greedy" to love. Here, for example, one person needs love, communication, attention to the concrete other, and he was like, "I'm not going to give you...".

First: "Oh pleeeeease I need a little, simply write or call..."

Silent. Or even cooler, he can speak first: "my heart can't respond to you...," and it's, like, grounds for netlike. I used to do. It seemed to me that it is very difficult to give to someone who really needs me, like "give a little love — here I break, drink and eat"...

Strategy ("sacriface") does not work! I checked. LOVE ONE. And if it opened in another person to you and you "greedy", thus you restrict the flow of love from that person needed you. Re-read the previous sentence!

If you build a wall, the universe builds a wall for you. If you build bridges, the universe cooperates with you in this construction. That IS, the language of Christ, HOW do YOU WANT PEOPLE to YOU, SO YOU DO unto THEM. This is an immutable spiritual (if you want, quantum) law. Because LOVE is ONE, the SPACE of CONSCIOUSNESS — ONE that run in the space of consciousness ("collective fields") — and then you returned.

My darlings who read it! If you suffer from a lack of love or podlike from a loved one, if your relationship with your loved ones the uncertainty or the constant "not-to-...", view, is not blocked if you are in some other place the flow of those people who love you.

This text I urge you "-all in succession-to get married" or to satisfy all requests of other people. Just open your heart, give attention, participation, kindness (money, if the previous can't go where people need you. Where, maybe, you were close with the other person, but then "change one's mind unilaterally," and left him to drink the Cup of your love alone. Where you've built a wall of alienation and indifference towards the people who love and need you. And then your relationship with those you love... well, see for yourself...

This law mathematically precise and flawless as a Swiss watch. Like here ("like") only those whom this information had proved useful, that is, those who take to practical application.published

©Abbot Evmenii

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/hegumenevmeniy.peristyy?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Tags

See also

New and interesting