Digestive system — the mirror of nature and experienced stress

Today proved that diseases of the digestive tract occur not only due to improper food and due to the experienced stress, busy pace of life, etc. And each diagnosis has its own history, and, therefore, individualized treatment. About Larisa Gutsol, candidate of medical science, and homeopath.

Now experts are concerned not only with growth of number of diseases of the digestive tract in adults and children, but strange feature: if before the gastritis and ulcers were aggravated with the seasons, today these diseases can remind yourself all year round.

Explanations are several, and one of them is in first place among the causes of diseases of the digestive tract out the emotional factorwhich makes a disorder in the nervous and endocrine systems.

What does the endocrine system? The fact that the alimentary canal is, in particular, endocrine and powerful "mechanism" that produces a lot of specific hormones. For example, gastrin, motilin, glucagon, somatostatin, secretin, cholecystokinin etc. Some of them are closely associated with the Central nervous system, that is, traced neurohumoral regulation of digestion.

SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND

Very often patients complain that their concerns abdominal pain and other functional disorders of the digestive tract, but on clinical examination they did not find anything "special".

The patient suffers, and the doctor throws up his hands, or prescribes a medication that somehow. Hardly a regular doctor will be a "dig" to the psychological reasons for this state or to pay particular attention to it.

And it is the mental origin of failures in operation of these bodies and dominates. Therefore, constitutional homeopathic remedies in such cases be more effective than traditional drugs.

I remember an example from my own practice, which amazed even me. The patient was treated some years at the gastroenterologist, but it didn't help her to get rid of pain in the stomach and in the gall bladder. She talked to her doctor about what pain there is a "nerves" (the husband is drunk and as she said, "eating her liver"), but heard in response: "don't teach me to treat, and if you have the nerves to ask the psychiatrist".

Crying, she told me about their agony, so I decided to give her a homeopathic remedy during the reception. After a few minutes the woman exclaimed: "What is this you gave me?". I thought she was bad, but it turned out that the pain that had tormented her, suddenly passed. That is, once the drug hit the target: "nervous" stomach reacted to it the way it should be.

It would seem that the answer about the causes of disease in this patient was lying on the surface, but conventional medicine stubbornly ignores it. That listens to and "reads" the words of the patient and the homeopath, and is the key that opens the answer.

Classical medicine is going the other way, a maximum — can advise the patient not to worry, but it is not always possible, especially if life circumstances continue to drive him into a dead end.

Homeopathy can help the body properly respond to stress (and then not react to it at all). Moreover, the emotional trauma may lie much deeper — in soul of the patient, and in time.

One of my students — a thin pale girl, constantly complained of abdominal pain, nausea and lack of appetite. Because of the constant diarrhea she missed the lecture in medical school or are often out of the audience. When I tried to talk to her and asked about family circumstances, she replied that the family has a relaxing atmosphere.

And when I asked him to remember his childhood, the girl suddenly began to cry. It turns out that when she was 3 years old, his father left the family. The girl is very worried and constantly waiting for him. When she was 5 years old, his father decided to return and said that will come this weekend forever. The girl wore her best dress, favorite bows all day, trembling, waiting for dad: what if he doesn't come back and they will forever stay with mom alone? The father for some reason was not long, maybe just collected things, but the little girl drew a horrible picture. When dad returned, her joy knew no bounds.

Since then, the family lived quietly, but the girl began to ache, she put a variety of diagnoses, treated ambulatory and in the hospital, but diseases of the digestive tract did not retreat, though and was "sluggish". The condition worsened after dumped her boyfriend.

After a month of treatment, homeopathic medicines she had no complaints of the digestive tract. Although the treatment is continued in the future.

These examples are only a confirmation of the theory of psychosomatic origin diseases of the digestive tract. Homeopathy bases its approach to treatment of patients on this aspect for more than 200 years. I think I'm beginning to understand it in the modern world, but theoretically speaking: in the practice of classical medicine is not yet making any adjustments.

So, for example, diseases of the liver, which often arise from the side effects of pharmaceuticals, was again treated by means of chemical origin, causing even more strain on the body and creating a vicious circle.

And does the medical statistics on how many patients with diseases of the intestine (and not only with irritable bowel syndrome) have neurosis and other psychosomatic disorders? No, it's not, so treat them according to the classical scheme!

But even conventionalconstipation often have a psychogenic or neurogenic origin (in connection with changes in the function of the autonomic nervous system). Homeopath, it certainly would take into account. In the end, this approach suggests a common logic.

Probably every one of you had the unpleasant experience of "bear sickness" in some extreme situations, at least, "irritable bowel syndrome" — it's a very popular diagnosis, which is installed by exclusion of other diseases. And traditional treatment is equally troublesome and inefficient. Although an experienced classical physician will certainly advise a patient with this diagnosis to go to a therapist or homeopath. And will be right. Homeopathic treatment of this illness (or rather condition) is very effective.

HOW TO "DIGEST" TROUBLE

People often say, "I don't digest", "get to the liver", "I'm sick of it", "I swallowed the insult". Subconsciously, we point out the close relationship of our emotions and reactions to them from the digestive tract.

At the time of the German psychiatrist Johann Heinroth, who first coined the term "psychosomatics" in one of his books wrote that if our abdominal organs can tell the story of their suffering, we were surprised to know the force with which the soul can razrushili body. So often we ourselves become enemies — because of the "bad" character, inability to rely on the will of the Creator, offense to others, excessive ambition, etc.

Representatives of psychosomatic medicine believe that the digestive tract is extremely sensitive to psychological conflictas it is inherent in our subconscious: we were all children, and a sense of fullness and security of the child are inseparable. If destroyed the confidence that you love that you feel comfortable with — it has "related" chain of digestion.

Very important role plays the character of a person. In particular, it is believed that gastric ulcer is payback perfect performers and people with a high sense of duty, which are characterized by high anxiety, sensitiveness, shyness, some self-doubt and excessive demands on himself. They try to take on more than we can really handle. This leads to a state of continuous stress that can lead to spasms of smooth muscles and blood vessels of the digestive organs, deterioration of their blood supply, ischemia and, as a consequence, the occurrence of stomach ulcers.

And here's duodenal ulcer is the consequence of the conflict between the human desire to feel concern, care and to be from anyone not dependent. Therefore, this disease affects more men suffering from deficiency of heat in the evolutionary childhood and the love of freedom in adulthood, or "business" women who are forced to be leaders, and by nature are drawn "under someone's wing."

Bowel disease more psychogenicity. At this level, are usually implemented family and tribal conflicts. The ancient Greeks saw a connection between sadness and state of "thickening of bile" is not for nothing that the word "melancholia" in Greek means "black bile".

A pessimistic view of life — path to disease of the biliary tract. The accumulation of negative emotions can lead to formation of gall stones. But in Chinese and Indian medicine the diseased liver is considered a place of accumulation of pent-up anger.

Gastritis usually occurs in people who are uncertain about their future , or, conversely, believe that nothing good is waiting for them ahead.

Psychosomatic cause of heartburn is considered to be fear or aggression, "hunted" inside, when circumstances or people surrounding the patient not really suit him, but he tries to convince himself that everything is fine.

In the end, the list can go on and draw good lessons for the prevention of the mentioned diseases. This can also help preventive homeopathic treatment, chosen individually. But if we are struck by the disease, the main thing — to treat.

THE FIRST VIOLIN

No wonder they say: if you can't change the circumstances, change your attitude towards them. But how can I change the character that dictates sometimes the wrong attitude to life?

The homeopath will not "break" your spirit, he will pick up her keys, defining the so-called constitutional medicine. This medication will be your salvation "a hundred diseases". In homeopathy it is not uncommon, but the rule. Because the cause of many ailments of man could be the only one.

The selection of homeopathic medicines is carried out taking into account the history of patient's life, his mental and physical features, behavior, as well as the special symptoms of the disease, "drawing" the individual picture.

For example, if the therapist asks you where it hurts and how much, the homeopath will ask about the smallest details. Because each portrait is a pain in homeopathy is individual medicine. For example, the pain may worsen in the cold or in the heat, or the patient reacts irritation or tearfulness; it is also important at what time this pain occurs when it subsides, where "gives" and what "area" is — like nuances in the questionnaire homeopath very much. And they are the first violin, which determines the tactics of treatment.

The main objective of homeopathy is to strengthen the body to fight the disease.

As an example — I have a few elderly patients with chronic viral hepatitis C. Since they have a lot of related diseases that are contraindications to traditional antiviral therapy (will not sustain the heart or other systems), it is necessary to assign a one-component homeopathic medicines, chosen individually, they significantly reduce the process of destruction of the liver, inhibit the progression of the disease, improve the quality of life of patients.

Psychosomatics: Aperture — fear, anger and pain which we swallowedCortisol, estrogen, insulin As nutrition to balance the major hormones

The comparison with the violin is not accidental, because homeopathy is not just treatment, is the art of knowing the body, its weak and strong positions, the art of establishing harmony, providing the health.

The materials are for informational purposes. Remember, self-life-threatening, for advice regarding the use of any medicines and methods of treatment, contact your doctor.published

Source: www.zid.com.ua/rus_creativework/pyschevarytelnaya-systema--zerkalo-haraktera-y-perezhytyh-stressov

Tags

See also

New and interesting