Not on the attack: phone call scams are not caught by surprise cunning grandmother

Today, sadly, divorced a lot of scams. Especially they like to cheat the elderly by playing on their ignorance. Of course, this is very bad. The website has prepared for the reader a story in which the grandmother did not panic and were able to repel the liars, making it elegant and incredibly funny!

Called my grandmother in two hours of the night. She picks up the phone, and there is some kind of fraud was presented by the police officer and said that her son got in an accident, killing a person.

But my grandmother is not a son but a daughter, so she immediately guessed that it was a Scam. Unfortunately, these stories happen very often, so she wasn't surprised to hear about such cases. A grandma with fright and really believe the fraudsters and giving money.

Here were the same pattern. The alleged police officer said her son faces prison if she will give 100 thousand rubles, the case is closed. For the money, they say, will drive themselves home to her.

The grandmother has asked to give up his "son." Picked up a second con. Then this dialogue:

— Son, did you hit man?

Yes. Help me, please. 100 thousand should be given, and then put in jail.

The officer there alone?

Yes.

And anyone else with you there?

Yes.

— KILL HIM!

— W-what?

— KILL HIM! So there were no witnesses! And kill yourself, filthy tyrant!

via pikabu.ru/story/zvonok_ot_moshennikov_4669390

Tags

See also

New and interesting