Never answer phone calls with that word, forget it exists.

Calls from scammers In modern realities, they have not gone anywhere. Whatever the hard times, there are still lovers of easy profit. Moral principles are nothing to them, so that conscience does not torment a bit. In this article, I will talk about a new way of cheating, which I almost fell for myself. I would also like to remind you what word you should never say when there is an unknown person on the phone.

Calls from scammers So, how about tried to fool me, the author of this article? The main bet was on the most compassionate person. From an unfamiliar number dialed and introduced themselves as volunteers. Volunteers have always been respected and trusted by society. And they collect money for the holy of holies - children. Just let's reason logically. Do volunteers have enough free time to call and insist on transferring money to their charity? That sounds weird to say the least.

Thankfully, I don't get those phone tearful stories. Which I was quick to politely tell the caller. In addition, I send charity donations regularly every month. The guy on the other end of the phone paused a little and said he was going to call the senior, but by then I had dropped the call. Then came the climax. The elder benefactor bothered to call me back and pitched He began to prove that his foundation was the most honest of all. Of course, they don’t have to justify themselves to me. Well, they don't have to, so they called back to report it.

After a brief debate, the conversation was over. In special programs to check the phone number, he was awarded the title of “fraudsters”, “swindlers”, “thrower”. The site mentioned in the conversation looked extremely poor and implausible. It was like doing it on your knee. And then I found out that several other colleagues had called with similar requests. begged to transfer money. In other words, it was necessary to prove.

I would like to emphasize once again that you can not trust those who call and appear to be an employee of your bank. Then the crook tries to prove that cardYou have to block it and all that stuff. Do not believe in anything! Not to mention the numbers on the back of the map.

Often, scammers skillfully use techniques that put pressure on the human psyche. For example, they tell you not to hang up and threaten to lose all money from the map. I urge you not to be so arrogant. You can say one thing to such a person: “I will call my bank myself and clarify all the nuances.” After that, the whole scam goes to waste.

This word is very short and is used daily by thousands of people. You know what that sounds like? Of course, this is a simple “yes”. It may seem like a small thing, but do not rush to conclusions. It just so happens that scammers repeatedly improve their psychological pressure per person. And if the subscriber answers “yes”, he is subconsciously in the position of defense. Accordingly, the fraudster will attack.

Don't let yourself be fooled. Since they're calling from an unfamiliar number, you can listen to the second end of the phone first. Let them share information. This attitude will not allow itself to be manipulated at once. In addition, it will not be superfluous to pretend to be a stupid person and ask a scammer a dozen stupid questions. Sooner or later it will give itself out, but the attraction will be fun.

Despicable calls from scammers are strongly recommended to tell or share People who do not consider themselves an advanced user of the Internet. An older person, for example, may simply not be aware of the existence of any scam. And, frankly, not every young person can remember all the fraudulent schemes of telephone scammers.

But it’s the warning that often helps. slip away liars. Whoever owns information saves money on his bank card. Just imagine that bank employees would have to carefully call millions of their customers every day. Ask them for pins and passwords. Doesn't that sound ridiculous? That is why you need to talk with scammers confidently and clearly. Always.

Tags

See also

New and interesting