Don't take ANYTHING from the losers!

When a person leaves You your stuff, it kind of leads, hooks and thread, which he linked with You. A stranger thing You have is a reason for a host of things to call You, come to You to remind myself — and You will need to show courtesy in communication. Often the losers, having no other opportunities to extend the communication with the successful person who persistently leave and forget your stuff: books, magazines, clothing, umbrellas and so on in order to then come or call.
Ninety eight million six hundred fifty two thousand one hundred seventy three

Sometimes they do it under the guise of caring about You: "take a book, it's an interesting read, I'll pick it up later". You don't need this book, but You out of courtesy take. Here politeness acts as a form of manifestation of pretense. Oh, you are embarrassed to refuse, the man tried, book brought, You take and, of course, do not read. After a month there, and the owner reminds You that You owe him a book — and then you frantically realize that you don't know where she is. A good excuse to call You again and again and again and ask if You'd found her. I think these people are acting unconsciously, they you just pull and they find loopholes.
Eighty three million sixty nine thousand six hundred seventy

When You have taken the thing in a loser, you have to think about it and about Your duty to him. And this energy feeds the loser. When he comes, You will be forced to apologize, to smile, to flap the wings, that is, to emit energy in his direction, thereby feeding it and irritated at myself.

You, as you don't…Don't keep "Souvenirs" from the past

Also don't let anything on time loser, let's permanently, or deny, because

that Your thing it is a relationship with him on a mental level: You are worried, want to return

thing, think about the host of things and, therefore, energy propels his infinite minus.

Giving a thing You no longer depend on it — and Your energy is not subject to leakage.

Don't take anything from the losers! published 

Author: Natalia Grace

Source: /users/15106

Tags

See also

New and interesting