This woman does yoga and drinks wine every day. Her 105 years

Call Eileen ash old woman language does not turn. She laughs, drives a bright yellow Mini Cooper (Eileen bought it when she was 90) and has 30 years of experience in yoga.

The authors ofthe Website are planning to celebrate your 100th anniversary as well. Join us!

This Sunday the British turned 105. Her life has changed 23 the Prime Minister and 4 of the monarch. She played cricket for England, and now prefers yoga.

In a BBC interview, she said that yoga strengthens not only the body but also the brain. Of course, as the secret of her longevity she mentions healthy food, but in addition encourages as well... a couple of glasses of red wine daily.

"My muscles are not yet sick. Maybe it will happen when I'm old. But I'd like to know when it will happen!" laughs this incredible lady. And we sincerely wish Eileen to happen very soon.

Source: BBC
Photos on the preview letstalk24

See also
90-year-old traveler from Russia showed what it means to live life to the fullest
11 exercises, after which you will fall in love with yoga

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-sdelaj-sam/11-uprazhnenij-posle-kotoryh-vy-vlyubites-v-jogu-1281565/

Tags

See also

New and interesting