REPKA: massage-exercises for the health of your baby

1. "Grandfather planted a turnip" (bend at the knees, both legs).

2. "Turnip grew big-very big" (I put it in the hands of baby palms and straight handles draw in the air a large circle: "That such!").

3. "Was the grandfather of the turnip pull" (bend-straighten both legs at the knees 3 times and leave bent: "Pull-pull, pull-pull, pull-pull, can not pull!").

Sixty four million one hundred eighty five thousand six hundred eleven

4. "Called the grandfather to the aid the grandmother. Grandma goes from foot to foot reloaded, top-top" (raise straight legs alternately up 3-4 times).

5. "They began with a turnip pull. Pull-pull and pull can't!"(see paragraph 3).

6. "They called then to the aid of the granddaughter. Granddaughter gait is an easy, top-top-top" (bend legs in the knees alternately 3-4 times).

7. Cm. item 5.

8. "Then the granddaughter called to the aid of the Bug. A bug in the help, skipping, running, jumping, gallop" (making "nephew", 3-4 times).

9. Cm. item 5.

10. "The tracker called to help the Cat. Cat paws stepping softly and purring Mur-Mur" (the baby's legs, bent at the knees and make a circular motion, alternately right and left, 4 times).

11. Cm. item 5.

12. "What do you do? How can we be? How the turnip we produce?"(baby hands, spreading them in different directions and alternately bent to the chest).

13. "I decided a Cat to catch them help the mouse, hop-hop-hop!"(bringing straight baby hands in front of chest and again bred in hand, 3 times).

14. "But the mouse was small, agile and escaped. Then the cat decided to catch it another way. Catch-catch, catch-catch, and catch!"(bred direct handles to the sides and bring together, turning the baby on the flank, in turn, then right, then left, 2-3 times in each direction. When turn last time, you can try to roll over on his tummy).

Seventeen million nine hundred sixty four thousand seven hundred fifty

15. "And Mouse had a very strong arm and said, "So be it, I will help you, let us together pull your turnip!"(bend-unbend the elbows extended straight handle 3-4 times).

16. "They began to pull the turnip together. Pull-pull pull-pull pull-pull, I pulled out the turnip!"(raised-lowered straight handle alternately up and down, and in the end, the words "pulled out the turnip!"pull the baby both handles, moving into a sitting position. For older kids you can "pull the turnip" several times).published 

Also interesting: On the importance of hugs for the baby

If You want the baby to be healthy — the subtleties of the first feeding

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/wall-23903469?w=wall-23903469_2216

Tags

See also

New and interesting