My review is about the service "Oh.ua"

Recently bought a brand new car, and in our country, as you know, the obligatory car insurance. I immediately in the salon offered to insure it for CTP, however, did not satisfy me a disadvantage and somewhat overpriced (that's an understatement). Then I said I would look for deals yourself.

I began to look for options on the Internet, but anything sensible did not find. Then I asked a friend who also recently acquired the car as he found his insurer. He threw me a link to the service "Oh.ua" and I began to study it.

Its pages loudly stated that they have I can buy the insurance policy at the best price in Ukraine — oh.ua. At first I thought that this website and any insurer, but I was wrong. Service "Oh.ua" created in order for people to be able to find offers from insurers through search is very convenient. Frankly, I don't often use the Internet, and that insurance coverage on the auto to order online, generally do not know.

How to use this online serviana the main page there is a form you need to fill. It indicates the type of transport and city of residence. Once the form is completed, click "find deals" — and here begins the most interesting.

I live in Kharkov, and, as the town major, I was given literally dozens of offers from companies engaged in insurance coverage. The whole point is that I was able to compare them and choose the one that most suited me for the price. But that's not all: "Oh.ua" provides discounts not insurance at some companies, and I managed to make CTP is 23% cheaper than if I did it without using the service! Because of this, I was very impressed that prompted me to write this review!

Through the service "Oh.ua" you can watch the ranking of insurers, to find out the price of insurance, and most importantly — quickly and easily get insurance without leaving home. For this you need to do is enter your phone number and name. Of course, the documents will need later, so prepare in advance a passport, birth certificate and identification code.

What conclusion I steelservice "Oh.ua" definitely deserves attention, as it really helps to find the best deals for insurance. If you are going to buy a car, take it to note, because the cabin prices on insurance you don't like it — just saying. If in the distant future will change the car, I will be sure to look for the insurer through this site!

Tags

See also

New and interesting