This mom wrote a letter to teenage daughter to make her stronger

Twenty million two hundred eighty four thousand sixteen

Some parents are protective of their children and prefer not to scare them difficulties in the modern world, while others speak to them as adults.

If you think the right second, you probably will find the right advice in the letter that Daria Korolkova wrote to his teenage daughter. The website publishes the text continues to discuss on the Internet.

Sounds scary, right? But nonetheless. At 18 you will have 2 choices.

You go to College, and I support you as I can before the end, or to finding work. Either you put the University on the bolt (and I will never judge you for it) and go to work. And provide their needs herself. Contain newcampus girl 18+ years of age, I will not, because I think this is wrong. You have 3 years to choose...

Yes, we've already decided on remodeling. Your room will be our bedroom.

You're much better than me. You're wonderful. I know you for 15 years, and you're much better than I could have imagined in my wildest dreams. If someone does not understand, that's his problem. Oh, and another little daddy's, but he quickly descends the stairs, then I'm not worried.

You're completely different, separate personality, you don't have to love what I love, you have every right to flout my authority and did not adhere to my values. One caveat: be responsible for your choice you'll also.

You can go to the janitors, manicurists, plumbers, turners, Housewives, business analysts, office managers and become a cashier in the "Auchan". I don't think it is possible to interfere in your life choices. But don't forget to read the first paragraph.

I raised you not in debt. I don't expect a glass of water, damn it, I don't expect you will provide me a comfortable old age, I'm not dreaming your Nobel prize. You have the right to choose what is important to you and valuable. Or let it go. It's your life and your choice.

Whatever happens in your life, I'm here if you need it. I will support and will regret it, I will sympathize and try to help if you ask. But I'm not going to intervene spontaneously.

I don't have to help on the whistle, throw my business for you, to sacrifice their comfort for yours. I can. But I shouldn't.

For someone to marry, have children, become a lesbian if whether to join the United Russia, you're always going to resolve itself. My views, political preferences, life beliefs should not influence you. You can do what's in your heart, conscience and self-interest. You're not going to lose me, does not cease to be my daughter, do not become persona non grata.

It is not easy to understand, but the truth is: you only think of yourself. And I, Yes. Any person in any circumstances behaves as he thinks is right. No one (mentally healthy) does not degrade your life consciously. He (or she) act as (from their point of view) will be better than them. No more. Just your picture of the world are not the same.

There are no guaranteed ways to achieve success and guaranteed ways to avoid failure. You can't control the world. You can do everything right and end up in the ass. You can break everything and get back on the horse. The only thing you have to worry is about honesty. Do not lie to yourself. Learn to understand yourself. Be aware of your true needs and feelings. And think as you wish.

You take someone else's place at the Institute or at the cash register "Auchan". You're going out with someone's love life or to sit in someone's favorite seat in the theater. Don't worry about it. Your "bad" will always mean someone's "good", so it's even.

No, not even me, I can't get inside your head. You definitely nedoskazany, to hide and conceal. I know I do it too. I also have a mother. Only you yourself know EVERYTHING about yourself. Only you know what you're capable of.

For your life with 18 years on you. And no Onizuka and Ancotel nothing to do with it. The children, if you can grow them alone. Take the project-if you do it without colleagues. Emigrate if able to be alone in a foreign country. ONE. If you're lucky and there will be assistants, relatives, friends — you will make it easier. But you don'T HAVE to. Don't count on it.

Every action has consequences. Maybe you don't foresee everything. But try to calculate the maximum. The better you represent yourself options, the more reasonable your behavior.

I banged out 14 points which, in my opinion, will make your life better than mine. But you are not me (and this, incidentally, was a separate item). Don't compare. Not equal. Go live it. I gave birth to you not to you were my daughter. I wanted to put out into the world of a person who lives in it a life of its own. Go and live it.

15A. But then do not complain.

15B. And don't unplug the phone. I'm worried.

Author Daria Korolkova

See also
These parents selfie be much better than their children
A young dad has demonstrated how difficult it is to babysit a toddler

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-semya/molodoj-otec-naglyadno-pokazal-kak-neprosto-nyanchitsya-s-malyshom-1378915/

Tags

See also

New and interesting