A wonderful parable about the choice of life

The website shares with the reader a brief and wise Proverbs, which made a deep impression.

A righteous is heard far from his village, grows a sacred tree, and the Gentiles worship him. Determined to eradicate this abominable idolatry, he took an axe and went to that tree, intending to cut it down.

Meet him came the devil and said to him:

— Do not cut the tree, I will give the ransom.

Sage agreed, and they started a fight. In the end, the righteous overpowered Shaytan and pinned him to the ground.

— Spare me, I will give the ransom. — said the devil. I'll make you every morning they had found under the pillow a gold coin.

The righteous agreed. But only the devil has deceived him. The first three days of the coin appeared, and then stopped. Angry the righteous, again, took the axe and went back to the tree. Again to meet him out the Shaitan, they fought again, but this time the devil is easily defeated him and took the axe.

— What happened? The last time I so easily defeated you.

Ha! — said the devil. — The first time you fought because of the idea. And the second time for money.

So often the people they want to do what they like, ("hearts"), but spend all their time on making money. Don't be like that. One life. Develop your ideas. Time is not eternal. Then the youth will buy it.

via www.facebook.com/touching.stories/posts/395982230497884

Tags

See also

New and interesting