"It would be a desire": the story of how the guy the girl's phone was taken

Youth and love combined often mess up and... miracles. The website tells the remarkable story of one unusual experience. Met a guy in the queue for a passport. In the queue we've been there 5-6 hours no less, so were all like family to each other. Then went to walk with him. I walked until dawn, like a hundred years ago, chatted-chatted with him about everything. My house made by 6 am.

And now I have the phone number of my asked, reaching for his phone, and he was dead. A as luck no piece of paper nor a pen. And ask no one (normal people at 6 in the morning not roam the streets).

That's when I really realized that there is no word "can not", is the word "no." It would be a desire, as they say.

In General, he looked around, brought some wooden block weighty, well sort of a log of considerable size, and coal on the earth found. And this charcoal was sketched on a log for my number. Threw a log on his shoulder and went home with him, there to much to rewrite on a piece of paper.

Then told, his mother flipped out, when he went to get a passport earlier in the day, phone is off, do not call, and here is stated in 6 am, happy, brings some wood into the house, and said, "don't hurt nobody up in the morning"

via pikabu.ru/story/byilo_byi_zhelanie_4551493

Tags

See also

New and interesting