So, colleagues, I never fly! The cry of the soul free therapist

Medicine in our country is free, and many people think that this is a significant plus. But is it really? The website offers the reader a view from the other side of the medical Desk — very interesting.

Behind 9 years of schooling and three years of medical experience (not much, I agree). But age creeps inexorably to the moment when office clerks begins an existential crisis, and the apartment-machines and even just quiet happiness I never had.

And so, in the end one of the last shifts of the day otpahal the only duty physician at the hospital to 1200 beds I finally realized THAT I don'T WANT to do the most despised and hated by the population of the Russian Federation profession. In addition, one of the most poorly paid.

Colleagues, I love (loved) my job, my specialty (two certificates: therapist + clinical pharmacologist). I have ineffable delight was caused by the realization that as you drugs help. You know how nice it is to look at the x-rays as malicious infiltration of nosocomial pneumonia melts under the influence of antibiotics as a result in the toilet tight ascites congestive CHF, as on the spirogram in the dynamics reaches up and goes FEV1 obstruction. It's fucking great!

But how disgusting is the soul, when God dandelion, which a week ago to climb in bed could barely recovering rushes to the infirmary with complaints: the bed hard, the food is fresh and the doctor when sugars until 21 candy to eat not allow.

Let's put aside the illusion comrades! "A noble profession", "the intellectual elite of the Russian nation", "save lives"... What kind of pathetic statements you treated vapor to the University? Hate us. Despise us. Don't believe us. We — the staff. We are the cashiers in medical McDonalds.

— Free bed! What do you want?

— I injections (not painful), a handful of pills (well, white and such), Preductal-MV fresher, more "what Malakhov advised" and a large drip. Only with potassium to! And phenazepam every night. So hurry

— Sorry, phenazepam is not. You 0 rubles 0 kopecks! Be kind to your pen — to donate blood.

— As phenazepam no! For such money! Only a blood like vampires suck! Let me call the Manager!

In a country poisoned by the Soviet desire for egalitarianism and at the same time (paradoxically) affected by the Western virus of consumerism, knowledge is not in fashion, the mind is equivalent to the defect, and the idea of compassion horribly distorted. From the point of view of each individual patient, we have no right to be smarter than he is, have no right to go after someone besides him, have no right to want a decent pay for their labour. We gave the OATH!!!

Yes, you hang the damn thing on the doors of emergency rooms at last! Let him read it though. Wonder if you have enough brains.

If you hurry for the next challenge, instead of the anamnesis morbi refuse to listen to another woman as her cat in one thousand nine hundred shaggy year was delivered of a blind kitten and "since I guess I have Uremia" — you're selfish and cruel, to patients as people not wish to be treated.

If you don't have expressed wild enthusiasm about melted chocolates is extracted from the pocket of the pants you're greedy, mohnatyi Gad. A bribe probably want?

If you save my grandfather from ketoacidosis, going to prick his therapy — you bastard corrupt, the pharmacy agreed.

-Insulin plant wanted?! A drug addict to make up to?! I'm with him not tear!!!

I was fed up of ignoring to do with me. I don't want to treat them.

Did you know that people are quite pleasant, creating it if not to tell — what are you a doctor? You know how cool home to sleep in clean sheets, when your neck is warm, your breath cute girl? You know that with your diploma you can find a job better paid than in the hospital?

I found. I'm happy with. I betrayed you, colleagues.

And you know what the main problem of Russian free medicine, colleagues? In FREE medicine. Before patients start paying for their own health, their own money, they are not aware of their responsibility for their lives. Until they begin to treat the treatment as a dear fun — they won't — the producers of the "pleasure" to be respected. Until we begin to treat them as normal medications from a decent manufacturer, not the penny extruded chalk that comes in a hospital — they will not feel a sufficient effect of the treatment, and did not realize that the doctor-then, perhaps, knows more than they do.

People! Run from hospitals and clinics! Look for options, take risks, think over your own benefit! Go to private centers, open a private practice, engage in clinical studies. Learn to respect yourself, and force patients to respect you. Our ultimate goal is to destroy the MLA, to help the state to get rid of the ballast of inefficient spending on health. It is not so much rich to help everyone. Work, in short. Work efficiently. Work on yourself.

via drey-scherfeld.livejournal.com/290476.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting