10 books that will not let you go until the very end

Autumn is the best time to wrap myself in a blanket, settle into a cozy chair and read-read-read.

We are in the Website specially collected for you the books that it is impossible not to read to the end. So rather finish all the household chores, brew tea and go into the world of books!

Paul Hokendauqua on the train Rachel the day watching a pair of spouses, passing by their house on the train. But one day she sees in the yard of the cottage is something strange. Just a minute — and the train moves off again. And then one of the spouses disappears. And Rachel realizes that only she can solve the mystery of the disappearance.

Buy

Gillian Flinestone All was ready for the celebration of the fifth anniversary of married life, when suddenly inexplicably lost wife. Traces of struggle in the house, the blood that is clearly trying to erase, - and chain of "keys" in the game called "treasure Hunt".

Buy

Khaled Hosseinabadi the wind Amir and Hassan shared the abyss. One belonged to the local aristocracy, the other a despised minority. Harelip Hassan saw Amir ugly scars were hidden deep inside. But not to find people closer than the two boys.

Buy

Liana Mozartiana little lies of Madeleine — the mother of three children. Her ex-husband with his new wife settled nearby, and their teenage daughter loves the father, not the mother.
It seemed that nothing portends trouble, but when a man begins to believe in his own lies, it leads to tragedy...

Buy

Kate Mortonjanuary secrets During a picnic on the family farm 16-year-old Lauren Nicholson is a witness to the crime: her mother kills the man. 50 years later, this story still bothers her a lot. Who was that man, and why mom did?

Buy

Nikola Unwise this world My disease is rare, few people know about this disease. In short, I'm allergic to the world. I'm not leaving the house for 17 years. The only one I ever saw was my mom and a nurse. But one day the truck pulls. I look out the window and see it. He catches my curious gaze and stares at me.

Buy

Joanne Arrogantly and the players preferred school St Oswald's has always been famous for impeccable order and exceptional virtue. It's hard to imagine that there may be something blatant. But it's happening. Against the St Oswald is a secret war aimed at its complete destruction. And no one knows what the roots of what is happening are fading.

Buy

Cassandra klargaard the fallen angels, the Action in the City of Fallen Angels takes place two months after the events described in the book "City of Glass".
New York rolled a series of mysterious murders. The situation is heating up, and Clary had to say goodbye to the dream again to return to normal life. She's training to become a twilight hunter.

Buy

Veronica Rottebergen In a world of Beatrice prior, people are divided into five factions, each dedicated to a specific quality of the human person. Each year, adolescents aged 16 years have the right to choose their own path. But Tris has a secret, and deadly to her. And this mystery is about to be revealed...

Buy

Saba Thiruvalam in the ashes of the Empire the resistance is punishable by death. If you are loyal to the Emperor in body and soul, your family could be executed. In this cutthroat world of live Laya. When her brother is arrested for treason, she decides to pretend to be a slave, to spy at the Military Academy of the Empire.

Buy

Photos on the preview Lionsgate

See also
10 books with a complex plot
10 books with a surprise ending

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/10-knig-s-neozhidannoj-razvyazkoj-837060/

Tags

See also

New and interesting