Simple women's happiness

This story. She is not very young, but beautiful, strong, successful – to marry for love and wants a baby. Does not work. She's been treated. Does not work. Tears, terror and horror. In vitro. By. A few more. Pregnancy. 9 months upside down on the back. A C-section. The baby lies in the crib. There's no milk. No sleep. But with a nanny.

It turns out, in the decoration of each apartment, the designers used some kind of stone, which is painted in a wrong color. Child-child, and and stone, and its color is annoying. She sits in the Internet (and all of this still takes place in Prague) and looking for paint to repaint the stone. She wants it was not glossy, but matte, and that's it. This is the main thing that bothers her.

In General, in Europe the acceptable paint is not. Is only in Moscow. She calls her friend and she buys the desired result. Which makes the stone a matte gray. Friend carries it all on the Belorussky railway station and puts on a train to the Czech Republic. It is not clear, returned the woman to rubenking the crib?

©Richard Avedon

And here's another story. In their first meeting with him everything becomes clear: it is the right boy from the right family with two foreign, dad diplomat, apartment on the Arbat, and completely without temperament.

Her crazy, beautiful, atomic Siberian it seems magnificent glacier. She he is a wild animal which he hoped to tame. It sounds trite, but the head still climbs some weed, which he hopes to reclaim, and it's even worse.

Shorter plus to minus, locked, and quarrel, but can not give up. Two years of meetings and farewells. Gorgeous wedding with observance of all politeness. And it's so cold... And she loves him. Frantic. Throws well, just God knows what! Screaming, fondled, surprises, comes up with a joint breaks, looks great, trying to cause him the fire of passion.

He only tolerates. Patience otherwise the ice will not name. Pays all the madness. But talking and sleeping with her less and less. And less. And less. She left. Disgusting. And the obvious that she loved only her husband. It all cold. To the left again. Again, it's disgusting. Again obviously. As fuck with her husband – she became pregnant. And gives birth. A lot of children.

He is a good father. Children are in no way aware of the failure. But it changes nothing. It takes 12 years.

And all this time she tries to call him to talk. He's polite, he's made a fine career, after each of her tantrums, he buys her what she wants. But it doesn't explain why they have sex once every six months and talk about themselves it never happens. He did not want to talk. All attempts to discover the lover crowned with failure. After the last Chinese warning when she filed for divorce. Not to hang, and that he understood the gravity of the situation and threats. To at least talk!

Trying to talk about a possible divorce, he says: you're tired, and out of the room. The next day, she learns that he hired her a driver. So she rested. But the divorce case in motion.

Three times he is not at the meeting of the world court, and the third time they automatically breed.

At the same time, they see each other every day, have dinner, play with children, discussing everyday problems, sleep in the same bed.

She is trying to say. She knows that the documents he received. He is silent.

Technically they are not husband-wife. But it changed nothing. And she continues to live.

History. And one beautiful girl meets a guy who mind — well, just a gorilla. But he raised such a mother, who cooked it in the crown princes and managed to convince the offspring in the uniqueness of its beauty and talents. And, of course, the mother searches the daughters-in-law the crown Princess.

In short, it's making a lot of effort to convince the girl of his love, she decides "on the person awful-good inside" and is inclined to occasional cohabitation. He lives with his mother and portrays what it is valuable a prize, and she — with her and pretends everything is fine.

The status quo does not change when she becomes pregnant and gives birth. Similarly, for the second time. He's at home, she's a mom with two young children. The question of how she thinks, he imagines himself their future life, she answers: "Directly we do not talk about it. But I analyze what he says about the future, and I THINK I GOT it!"... And goes to feed the youngest.

History. Sitting down in the morning to drive my husband (which is the night on the street Parking), my girlfriend suffers every time you seat ice-cold, frozen ass, lips immediately turn blue. At the same time, her husband who is driving, sitting on it is already hot seat. And every morning she very quietly because values peace in the family, asks him: can't you run the heater and my chair, too? At the same time? The buttons next to... again and again!

And every time he explains her that he has a lot of trouble in the morning that he needed something there to wipe, to brush away the snow to warm up the motor, and that's okay!

She pauses.

The next morning, plopping down on the seat and Pasini, she gently inquired... And the priest had a dog he loved her...

But she ate a piece of meat...

And you should have seen what avatars, what are all these photos of girls in social networks: happy, beautiful, like normal...

And that's just: asked a friend that was coming to me to buy a tool for washing floors "Mr. Propper". It brings the "Mr Muscle". I ask that Propper was not?

- Why, — he says — was. Only he's a nasty, bald...

Stop giveWhy it is not always necessary to share their joy with others

Here's how it's called?

A complete madhouse? The theater of the absurd? Typical cases hard neuroses? Low self-esteem? Female logic?

Or, whatever it is - just life.published

Author: Polina Sanayeva

Source: gorabbit.ru/article/prostoe-zhenskoe-schaste

Tags

See also

New and interesting