Denies plastic, but looks fantastic: the secrets of youth 57-year-old Polina Porizkova

This year. Polina Porizkova He will celebrate his 58th birthday. Although if you look at the model, you can not tell that she is so old. More recently, she conquered fashion catwalks in different parts of the world. And now it disturbs the minds of women: how does she manage to look so good? Is it plastic?

Instagram / @paulinaporizkov Editorial "Site" I found out all the beauty secrets of Polina Porizkova. We share the tricks of the American model of self-care later in the article.

Polina Porizkova Polina Porizkova was born in Czechoslovakia. However, the “Prague Spring” soon began, and then the USSR sent troops into the country. The girl’s parents had to leave their homeland. They moved to Sweden.
I left my daughter to raise my grandmother. Pauline managed to leave for another country only after 7 years.

Instagram / @paulinaporizkov And already in the 80s began modeling career Porizkova. She was only 18 years old when she became the first European model to star in an American sports magazine. A couple of years later, Pauline took part in the shooting for Playboy.

In the same year she made her film debut. However, she was immediately nominated for the anti-award “Golden Raspberry” for the worst female role. But that didn’t stop the new actress. Then the modeling career of the girl was interrupted by pregnancy. After the birth of her first child, she continued acting in films. Porizkova worked with such famous actors as Johnny Depp and Mickey Rourke.

Instagram / @paulinaporizkov Polina also managed to try herself as a writer. From her pen came 2 books. Several musical groups dedicated their songs to the woman. In addition, Porizkova was a judge on the popular TV show “American Top Model”.

Now Pauline is 57 years old, but she looks at least 10 years younger than her years. She takes care of herself from an early age. But she denies she has ever done plastic. The model does not accept beauty shots and believes that you can keep yourself in shape without regular trips to the beautician.

Pauline takes care of the skin of her face. However, a woman washes only in the evening, and then applies moisturizer. She thinks bathing in the morning is not a good idea for her dry skin. Porizkova also uses SPF protection on a regular basis.

Instagram / @paulinaporizkov Generally, in beauty-arsenal model not so much means for care. She believes that with age, the number of jars with creams and other things is better, on the contrary, to reduce. Pauline is not afraid to grow old naturally. That's why he doesn't hide his wrinkles. The same goes for the gray hair that a woman does not paint.

However, to the cosmetologist Porizkov sometimes still goes. At its top are various non-invasive anti-aging procedures, such as face masks and a laser.

The tricks of Polina Porizkova to care for herself Polina practices interval fasting. It involves eating for 8 hours and starving for 16 hours. The model does not die with debilitating diets and does not limit himself to eating. However, he prefers healthier food.

Instagram/@paulinaporizkov The woman is also actively involved in sports. She managed to love physical activity only after 40 years. But thanks to this, she managed to improve her mental health and get rid of panic attacks. Pauline trains at least 3 times a week. Her favorite activities are Pilates and dancing. She also likes to rock the abs.

Age model is not afraid to post photos without makeup. Moreover, she does not use filters and shares only honest photos with her followers. For many, Polina Porizkova is a role model. I want to look so well at her age!

Instagram/@paulinaporizkov As you can see, this woman has no special beauty secrets. The main thing is to love yourself and accept your aging with your head held high. We hope this article inspires you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting