The Story of Yasmina Rossi's Youth

Model Yasmina Rossi was born in December 1955. Yeah, yeah, you didn't hear me! This young and charming young lady in the photo is neither more nor less than 62 years old, and she willingly shares the secrets of preserving youth and maintaining natural beauty with everyone. Yasmina is the personification of vitality and health, confidence and femininity, and her bright appearance and long gray hair are the subject of imitation for thousands of women over 50.

Yasmina proves by her own example that old-age without suspenders and injections, beauty is quite real, the main thing is to make enough effort. Editorial "Site" I decided to find out what the secret of the phenomenal success of the gray-haired beauty is and what principles the age model is guided to maintain itself in such an enviable form.

Yasmina Rossi
  1. Healthy eating
    Balance and self-discipline are the keys to longevity. “For years I have been determining what is good for me and what is not. But happiness is what makes you glow from the inside, not just food. The woman claims that she was never fond of strict diets, and the diet was selected individually. In the refrigerator of the model you will not find flour or sweet - only fresh vegetables combined with steamed fish and boiled meat, fruits and nuts.

Lots of water, yoga, fresh, eco-friendly foods, food I cook myself, living in a quiet, sunny place overlooking the ocean. Living in your own rhythm, doing what you want and when you want - these are my basic needs, says the charming model.

2. Positive attitude
    Nutrition is, of course, good, but the main secret of his unfading youth, Rossi considers an optimistic outlook on life. Deciding to pursue a modeling career at 40, when many finish it, Yasmina spit on the opinion of skeptics and did what her heart tells her.

In between filming, Yasmin Rossi travels a lot around the world, is fond of photography, design, and also tries to spend as much time as possible with his beloved grandchildren.

3. Physical activity
    With a height of 174 cm, the 62-year-old model boasts quite ideal parameters and does not hide the fact that it is helped by tireless training: yoga, running and functional training. A woman has been practicing yoga for more than 30 years and tries to start with a 40-minute workout every day.

Yasmina walks a lot, loves horseback riding, swimming and advises all women who want to be cheerful and energetic after 50, never to be lazy and do not doubt their own abilities.

4. Natural care
    Yasmina Rossi – the face of many well-known brands of cosmetics – has long been addicted to organic products and willingly uses them for self-care. The model is sure that coconut and olive oil can cope with age-related changes no worse than hyaluronka, and homemade sugar peeling will easily replace the expensive procedure in the beauty salon.

“For skin I use olive oil, for hair make masks with rapeseed oil,” says the gray-haired beauty. By the way, Yasmina’s hair is naturally gray, and this, perhaps, attracts even more attention to her appearance.

When does youth end? She leaves many at 30 and 40. But Yasmina Rossi breaks down all stereotypes and claims that after 40 life is just beginning! The 62-year-old American model honestly admits that the flowering of her beauty and youth came only recently. It seems that the woman does not age at all, but, on the contrary, younger, and naturally, without plastics and questionable cosmetic procedures.

Many wonder how Yasmina Rossi managed to stop time. Actually. secrets of youth and beauty The models are banal: a healthy lifestyle, physical activity, constant work on yourself and a good mood are the key to eternal youth of the soul and body.

We are sure that if you start working on yourself today, you will certainly achieve the desired results and will look no worse! Especially for you, we have found an effective weight loss program, where a competent coach will make you an enviable beauty in 12 weeks.

What are the secrets of the natural maintenance of youth and beauty you use?

Tags

See also

New and interesting