The mother of dragons

Suddenly I realize that for a long time and clearly are in a situation to reconcile her life and Asinah plans for the future. And I say to her, for example:

— Are you going to practice? How do you feel? Or are you busy?

— Mmm... Tomorrow will be clear...

— And in the pool with me?

— Mmm...

— Eh!

— Mom, anyway, I will solve everything and will be able to tell you TOMORROW.

And hangs up.

Yes, here in her plans came in good shape and swimming in the pool. And although I don't expected, after a month of gentle, competent handling and neuro-linguistic programming ("you need to disappoint, "after forty – at least the bar have to do, I do about simulators silent", "how good it would be now in hamamci to fall", "so what, that club away! – but while we go back we will not eat, what is the most difficult after the training) I found myself at the table of the Manager of the fitness club world Jim, placing two club card.

Now ASI sore knee, and I go alone. On simulators. By the way, I like it.

— Well, how are you today I have been working out there alone?

— Oh, well! No one drove, all easy to do, swim here and there as I wanted...

— Mom, did you like it there without me? Where do you keep your forty cats?

— Any forty cats?!

— I live with single women. Turn on the eyes.

Followed by a sequel. Say:

— Jireh promised to come to the show, and we're not going. Now what I say to her?

— Say you have a cat sick.

Or in another situation unpleasant to discover. When it turns out you're over a candy wrapper on a clean carpet and screaming purely as a person with manic depressive syndrome:

— Well, how, where could take this wrapper? Only vacuumed.

And Asya this comes slowly from the other room. And without that rather big, and here in baggy pants, blocking the entire doorway. And says:

I dropped, why?

And looks. And then I cowardly silent. Although before me the seventh wrapper on the floor that day. At such moments, I usually always silent, or mumble something unintelligible. She picks up and goes. Do you think this believed? 1:0? Or 1:1? I'm definitely going bonkers.

But the right hook:

— Mom, we're in the city go, nacrissa, please...

For you, Asya, just for you.

Well, for me it is possible and on what more abruptly to decide.

Or a dialogue about the no questions asked 10:0 in favour:

— Ah, you again, the dust is not wiped.

I'm just going to — look, you almost all removed!

— So I had to. I waited a week. And I don't want dust to sit, but I can't do this all by herself. Power on the outcome.

— Well, take the balls and make me clean!

And even this is not comforting:

— When at night I go to the toilet without Slippers, I'm afraid to meet you in the hallway.

And still going with no sneakers. Still goes! I always lost.

Then I was told that the last time I just about Asya (12 years) writing. But what about Gus (16 years old)? First, he is rarely at home. And secondly too. And even when at home, he seems to be... well, you know, who have children adults.

Recently went into the kitchen at two in the morning, and he's still playing on the network.

— Mom says all the boys were playing.

— And Sasha?

— And Sasha.

And mom lets him?

Knowing Sasha's mom, I someone doubt it.

Actually he is an adult and is successfully fighting for their rights.

— And you? Successfully compete?

And I have a different approach.

This is a very strange, chilling feeling that you're no longer the authority of their children. They love you, but mentally stronger. And interact only in the form and at the time you choose. And they have a throne and scepter. They won.

Sasha whipping“do Not go!”: how parents raise their losers

Asya in a frontal attack, Gas – flanking maneuver. To paraphrase a brilliant Polozkova: "If words are the same money, I can't. Where's my forty cats? Or go get the balls? published

Author: Polina Sanayeva

Source: gorabbit.ru/article/mat-drakonov

Tags

See also

New and interesting