The most common cause of pain in the neck and back are chronically tight muscles, and this chronic stress is usually the consequence of displaced vertebrae, infringe the nerves.
When the muscle remains tense, several events occur that lead to chronic pain. First, the muscles begin to work that much harder than normal. You notice that, when clenched into a fist before relaxing the brush. All these extra efforts lead to a washout of the muscle are helpful chemicals.
If you have some time hold the fist tightly compressed, you will find that it bled. The fact is that when the muscle clamps squeezed the blood from the arteries and capillaries of the muscle area. Thus, we come to the scheme of formation of these pains: tense muscles are associated with the formation of toxins, and the blood flow is insufficient to remove them.
The accumulation of toxins starts to irritate the muscles and this also causes pain. When the brain gets pain signals, it enhances the muscle tension in this area, this further reduces blood flow and increases the pain. If this situation continues, this area of the body will hurt constantly.
Sometimes we present ourselves to the education pinched areas in our body, but as long as it's not too pronounced, discomfort arises. And then there's stress that creates muscle tension plus itself causing the pain. Is to relax a little as the pain stops, but this area of the body remains tense and uptight, so the next stress will come from new pain.Exercises for neck and back help to relieve such pain by relaxing muscles increase blood flow by washing away toxins from muscle tissue and correct displaced vertebrae.
The following exercises to relieve neck pain are intended to relieve stress in the neck and shoulders, which are precisely the areas most vulnerable to improper posture. If you suffer from headaches, pain and tension neck and shoulders, pay special attention to these simple exercises, taking no more than 10 minutes.
For best results, do them twice a day, morning and evening. If twice you don't have enough time, better to make them in the morning after a warm shower. In addition, throughout the day you can make that part of these exercises, called self-massage.
When the pain stops, make two or three exercises from this program for each day that they are unable to return.
WITHDRAWAL NECK PAIN
(approximate duration of the exercise, 10 minutes)SHRUG
Many instinctively shrug their shoulders, to relieve tension in this area. The following exercise should be performed slowly, accompanying it with the correct breath.
- Take a natural posture.
- Take a slow and deep breath through the abdomen, starting at the same time raise the shoulders.
- Continue to inhale as the shoulders are raised to the maximum height, and then take them back.
- When shoulders will be in the ultimate verhnetagil position, begin to exhale.
- Slowly exhaling all the air out of the lungs, lower the shoulders and then bring them forward and up again.
- The beginning of the next inhalation repeat the movement of the shoulders up and back and then exhale, lowering them down and driving forward.
- These movements need to aktsentiroval, but without pain.
- Don't rush, the slower you do the exercise the better. Perform each exercise 4 times.
Now it's time to warm up the neck and shoulders, and this should strengthen the stretching movements.
THE ACTIVITY "READING"
- Touch the fingertips to the shoulders and starting the inhale, slowly lift the elbows up and back. Exhalation starts when the elbows have already made a wide arc and you start to put them down and take back ahead.
- Continue to exhale, lifting your elbows upward now forward so that they came together in front of chest.
- Note: the exhalation should be completed when the elbows meet in front of the chest. Throwing elbows and lifting them upward and backward, start breath. This cycle repeated 4 times.
- Keep in front of him opened the brush to shoulder height as if holding a book and reading it.
- While taking a deep breath, pick up the brush, constantly watching his hands so that his head leaned back. Back when this back is not atribuite. You will feel a strong stretch under the arms and across the chest.
- Hands lifted to failure, stay in this position and hold your breath for two counts.
- Making a complete exhalation, slowly lower your head with chin on his chest so that by the end of the exhalation, the head is hanging down completely unsupported.
- Start the next breath and holding her hands so that the shoulder and forearm was at a right angle, move the elbows backward to the limit to fully stretch and expand the chest. Hold your breath for two counts.
- Now exhale and imagine that you jump into the water from a springboard, pulling both hands forward and ultimately still leaving the chin on the chest. Hold your breath for two counts.
- Start the breath, returning to the starting position ("read").
- Finishing the exercise, breathe out and again, lower chin to chest. Count to two.
Perform this exercise 4 times in a row. As we enter the second repetition, lift your head to the starting position and begin breath by show of hands. published
L. McGill "physiotherapy for back and spine"