Why it is not always necessary to share their joy with others

Happiness is energy, when it overwhelms us, it is almost impossible to keep. If joy comes into our lives, we certainly need to share it with others. And the more this joy, the more we have the need to tell anyone about it, and better the world.

Sharing their joyful experiences, we are waiting for a response from our interlocutor. And this response must be enthusiastic and elated. Another reaction we clearly are not satisfied. And if someone responded not 100% on our measuring scale, it can cause us confusion and even anger. After all, a friend should be happy when we are doing well! If not, then he's not.

But, alas, our selfishness again ignores the fact that we need to think not only about themselves but also about others. It may be better to first know how are friend?! Or maybe, now no time with him, to share what we brought him?! Or perhaps we will provoke envy from someone?!

One of my friends once told me that our mutual friend went to a very expensive resort and the question: "so what is it?!", she said, "Ah, nothing special! I don't really like it." I said, of course, is a very famous mantra of the rich and intelligent people. They know about envy, not by hearsay and tried his best not to cause it in others. It's a cultural and humane towards other people.

• Why would someone tell you that your new dress is worth more than his entire monthly budget? Perhaps better to say (if they ask about it!): "I do not remember" or something...

• Uncultured an hour to praise their children for couples that can not have them.

• I doubt that humane in detail to paint his huge new apartment to people whose finances are so small that they even rent an apartment can not afford.

• Why brag about your husband, if, perhaps, our companion in General, no family, now their family was overtaken by a serious family crisis?! Yes and it is dangerous to be honest:) And suddenly this girl decides that she must the same husband.

Always the problem is that we think primarily only about themselves but not about others. We don't want to be delicate so as not to infringe upon the dignity of others. And let it is one of the most joyful events in our lives, we should still think about who you need to talk about it, describing everything in detail, but to simply say in passing, if it is inevitable.

The problem of modern man is that he too rejoices with him when something good happens and too much grieved when, in his opinion, something bad is happening. When emotions are running high, they need somewhere to vent. And usually this emotional burp (excuse me for this comparison), hear those who are closest to us. And we are sure that they need to understand us. They just have to do it!

The man standing on the path of spiritual development understand that everything in this world is changing very quickly and we still do not know what is good and what is bad from happening to us.

I am reminded of a wonderful parable about this.

One man met in the forest a wild horse and took her own.

– Hoo! – said the neighbors, and so went and got a horse – lucky you!

– I don't know, lucky me or not... – he replied

His son was to go around the horse, she was wayward, and dumped it.

He broke both legs.

– Ah! What a misfortune! exclaimed the neighbors, too bad!

– I don't know whether this is good or bad, ' replied the man.

Soon after the war began and all suitable young men taken into the army.

The neighbor's sons also went to war and died.

– Well you, – said remaining without children people: your son was still alive.

I don't know whether this is good or bad – is still responsible male...

We never know what's around the corner. We see only as much as is possible in accordance with our consciousness and the current situation.

Also interesting: Why you should not share their plans

NEVER share your emotions with your kids!

But that would be with us whatever happens, no need to pour buckets of your family... and distant. A good conversationalist, one who knows how to listen. Talking about yourself everyone can. If we want to be on the path of development, we have every time to think about how to make happier the people that surround us. Do not hold the feast during the plague.

To share the best that is ready to accept our relatives and friends. Perhaps our greatest joy would be for someone a little grief. And this is not to say that it is bad and envious. This suggests that we are emotionless and cultureless. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: selfgrowth.ru/lifehack/2016/04/vsegda-li-stoit-delitsya-svoey-radostyu/

Tags

See also

New and interesting