Useful exercises for the eyes

The topic of this article — gymnastics for eyes. People careless about their health, will not be able to take care of outer space with the necessary force. We write a lot about health on the environmental pages of our website. Caring for eye health is now quite relevant. If before the threat to vision represented excessive TV viewing and reading in a shrinking transport, now the main risk was the computer, who settled in almost every home.

There has been little research and found that the most vulnerable position for the eye is the moment when they are too tense. To paraphrase, if You work at a computer and feel that my eyes hurt, my eyes are bleary, pain in the forehead, you need to stop — because right now can be your vision is worsening. At least, you just need to close your eyes for 5 minutes. Even better if you step away from the computer and take a walk, engage in other important work, unrelated to the computer and the load on the eyes. I advise everyone to read and choose a suitable exercise.

"Butterfly". Often Pat cilia, that is blinked. It turns out that in front of the monitor eyes lazy and stop blinking, and it damages our vision.

"Up and down". Keep your head straight, do not throw back. Look straight ahead. Slowly raise your eyes to the ceiling, hold for a few seconds, then slowly lower it to the floor and hold it, too.

"The pendulum". Keep your head straight, look ahead. Look left, then slowly move the view to the right. The head is fixed, work only eyes. During the exercise to monitor the state of the muscles of the eyeballs, not strain them!

Source: /users/559

Tags

See also

New and interesting