In South Africa, built a house from hemp

I have long studied the development of hemp production in different countries from Europe to America. And I thought, if hemp is so versatile that it can be eaten, and in it you can dress up, why because it is impossible to build a house, — says the author of the Tony Budden.

We took 2 architects who combined their efforts to develop a modern and functional home. Then adapted the design to fit into its modular construction and built a house.

We held several meetings with officials in the government, and saw fire in their eyes when we showed hemp bricks and samples of hemp insulation.

We did not have enough raw materials for full-scale construction, and we had to find it in Europe. In France, we found a company that gave us hemp insulation and stove in one container. Chipboard we ordered in China.

During the construction of our hemp house, a few times the government has changed and with each we had dogovarivatsa new.

We have made it our mission to change the way cannabis on the principle of "Talk show" or, as says our slogan: "Innovation Education Development." To this end, we have created a brand that produces everything from clothing to products for body care from hemp.

It is obvious that transportation from France and China added of the transport trail that would otherwise not needed, but the costs would be much lower because cannabis is quite expensive in Europe. South Africa has a better climate, more space, and everything necessary for the cultivation of industrial hemp. There is also the potential loss of jobs here in SA, when creating such projects, and we need to create jobs here.

Superior Insulation — Creating healthy Homes — renewable resource / sustainability — "zero carbon footprint" during construction, and versatile material. Only registered and authorized users can leave comments.

Source: rodovid.me

Tags

See also

New and interesting