Eucalyptus cleaning or fight with invisible

In the raw environment of the highly popular anti-parasitic cleansing, and the first on the list is perhaps eucalyptus cleansing of the bowel. I have not once heard rave reviews from those who have applied, even on the page of this blog pop up words that this cleaning is quite able to overcome all disease, because the parasites suddenly turned to blame.

I'm always skeptical about such treatments. To make me 8 days to get up at dawn and pour different teas up in weird positions, I'd need a good reason. Certainly they were not limited to the silly horror stories about the worms in my body. And it's not that you have to get up early, and that this can be a very dangerous undertaking.

So I initially took it serious when I first read this recipe, but I see that not everyone shares my sentiments. Many of these procedures seem adequate and even sometimes according to them... help! It's weird, but we still try to figure out what "focus"?

Eucalyptus cleaning. Instructions for use of the Quotes are from the original recipe with my comments. They may seem overly sarcastic, but on the other, alas, no.

Spread a very important topic, as parasites live in 99 percent of the population. They not only spoil the health but also affect the human psyche, cause aggression, depression, and other symptoms. Remember, because this is important! Before beginning treatments is unconditionally believe that we are doomed. We are crawling with worms and they firmly settled in our bodies, and busy that provoke attacks of depression and other troubles. Particular attention here should be given of course poor raw foodists:

Special attention to raw foodists!!! On a raw food diet worms do NOT APPEAR! All clear? Scary? If Yes, then for you will be presented to her Majesty secret eucalyptus cleaning, which will help you to overcome it, why suffer all the rest aggressive-depressive mankind. By the way, it turned out to be allegedly medical prescription. But doctors apparently hiding from decimal fraction of the population to which themselves belong. Cleverly, however...

The invention relates to medicine, in particular medical Parasitology, and can be used for the treatment of helminthiasis. In fact, it is just someone's patent, nothing more. One of the thousands of patents, not all of which things work. And some, such as, for example, as the Patent 2083239 — "Symptomatic treatment of diseases with the help of aspen sticks at the time of the new moon to restore the integrity of the energy shell of a human body and not at all stupid. Remember that the word "patent" next to — this is not proof of the quality of the procedure, there is a more reliable distinguishing characteristics which, unfortunately, our "eucalyptus cleansing" is not.

But it should alert the most:

So photo. Not to look nervous. A ball of Ascaris. But then someone from the band. (Don't want to give here the pictures, I think all of you saw them. If not — Google it)

This brown skein, which flashes up the results of eucalyptus cleansing, is neither tape nor the Ascaris. As a minimum, because tapeworms in humans is rare, and diagnosing them is quite simple. The fact that almost all tape parasites living in the intestines regularly swing back segments of its body (called strobila), which we can observe when going to the toilet. Tape to be infected and not know it impossible. So the fear inside of you live in these animals just does not make sense and "treat" them even more.

Roundworm is also well-studied instances, and it is known that their favorite location — the small intestine. But not thick that we wash her with enema. They do not happen there! To get the same washing of the intestine is impossible, or rather theoretically, of course, can be difficult to do, but to survive after this procedure, it is unlikely that you will succeed.

Where in the original article the picture roundworm next to the "suspicious Motoc someone from the tape" is unclear, but most likely it is just one of the many pictures from the Internet. Again, even if they are in the body and have to wash them enema impossible.

8 days and I'm clean! So what is this brown wire? Countless photos are mainly represented by fragments of the intestinal mucosa cleaners, washed after a thorough acid treatment of lemon and oil of eucalyptus. Sometimes you see some remnants of food and fecal stones amongst all of this, but no worms on photos just yet. Don't believe? Right, don't believe it! It is better to try to show their physicians or Parasitologists in the specialized forums. From their responses to be proud of the photos certainly will not want. By the way, even the experts do not always accurately detect parasites among fecal stones and food debris that it's talking about us? Although... we sometimes even laziness pictures of worms and other parasites to look through on the Internet.

Recipe 8-day self-torture to repeat myself makes no sense. It is understood that % infestation we, the inhabitants of the cities, is extremely low, not more than 10% of the total. We are not residents of Africa or the poorest neighborhoods in Latin America, but even there, the use of eucalyptus cleaning would be inadequate. 10% is a lot? Yes, but most of us infected with helminths live in rural areas near ponds and other not quite sustainable. Therefore, if you live in a more or less big city and do not neglect basic hygiene, the chance of parasitic infection-helminths terribly small.

By the way, if you do decide on this adventure... I have to remind that you in any case did not buy essential oils at the pharmacy! Order them along with a cleaning kit from the authors wonderful techniques, all the coordinates at the bottom of the Wikipedia provided. After all, only they all perfectly clean and natural. As the saying goes, don't force yourself to deceive to another place...

But I did purge and I felt better! Oh, those reviews That certainly could happen. And if you think... positive feedback is enough, and if the topic is "blank", where did this feedback come from?

The psyche is, as usual, everything is a bit more complicated. The fact that people often confuse a momentary emotional outburst and tangible results in the long term, which will truly be noticeable trace. This often cashing in, say, personal growth trainings and other scams that promise to "change you" in no time, giving you any super powers.

In fact you just carry through the "emotional swing", which at its core are a dummy, but the fact of their passing makes us feel an enormous emotional outburst. Sometimes beyond everyday experience. But when he was fading away and a storm of buzz calms down, then the person is left alone with the understanding that everything has returned to its starting position. And nothing else to try that feels sort of worked.

This effect occurs e.g. during prolonged dry starvation. This is also a kind of drug, makes you come back to him despite the complete lack of objective positive results on health.

Not quite a beautiful analogy, but still give her. If a person seriously put a gun to his head, but not shoot, after he survived and escaped he will return to the new world. Environment not otherwise transformed! Food suddenly becomes a special delicious, the sun will Shine bright and will be warm as never before... it may seem that all suddenly changed and began to play with new colors. And all because of this... the gun to his temple? Yes, but we understand that once the "emotional storm" subsides, everything goes back to its old place. And, you see, none of us will dare to say that a gun (or parachute jump, or a good dose of drugs) led us to a new spiritual level or something like that. But in the case of dry fasting matter why something is different, people with no they go back to it considering the "record days" and giving an emotional swing for the result.

I think the cleansing also applies this effect. Just remember that there is no mythical "99% infested with parasites and endemic global depression because of the worms within us. It's just a fiction taken from the ceiling no more.

You can really become easier after cleaning. For example, rake the blockage of fecal stones sometimes makes feel better (just a regular enema to put it), but everything else is just subjective a wrong impression that you got rid of a terrible enemy inside you, which in reality is just a mere fantasy.

Disagree again? Then try to find the answer here on what question. Why a good doctor of any complaints or stories of the patient about his condition have little or no value, and they are almost always less important than any objective tests? This will help to understand why eucalyptus cleansing of the bowel is not just ineffective but often harmful.

Source: truehealth.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting