I am a man of chaos

In the world these people live. They achieve impressive results in the work, receive high marks for their professionalism, and theories of project management and systems time management is suitable for them as sandals knight. This article is about those who live strange, illogical, chaotic, and still achieves the goals. Psychologist Gabysheva Valentina told that these people are called "chaotically" described scheme, thanks to which "people of chaos" will be easier to interact with the world, and with them.

Who are Chaotica?

These people feel in disordered spaces and processes, like fish in water. The more uncertainty, the less friendly schemes and policies, the higher the unpredictability, the fact they are comfortable. Life-giving environment for chotikov are the processes, formats with a high "haspotential", so often on the standard jobs/services, in established systems these people act illogical if viewed from the side. Not fulfilling enshrined in the instructions and regulations of actions, they seemed to intentionally create for themselves the conditions of Abraham, and then worn with bulging eyes, connect all possible and impossible resources that 15 minutes doing something that required two months of systematic work on the rules, find another new way out, etc.

Lying in the recess, these people know how brilliant. They want chaos, and they stand up. So they make his life more interesting. But they are very familiar with the operation of the Ministry of emergency situations, in situations of "all is lost", "we had yesterday," "disaster-the world is falling apart." In natural systems, without the forms and norms in those areas where there are no structures, step-by-step diagrams, macroscenarios. The worst thing you can do in a situation when chaotic starts to wriggle off the process and deviate from the approved plans is to call him to account and to strengthen control over the implementation, that is, to make his life even more order and determinism. Cornered chaotic could easily turn into a Bruce Willis since the "die hard": will make poker face, kiss the portrait of his wife and all they cough. Jammed needs chotikov ordered structure, a linear system of the hierarchy, step-by-step scenarios, a set of fixed options, instructions, prescribed forms. Therefore, they do not fit all systems time management for creative people: any attempt to organize, even the most irrational, is their toxicity.

What is important to know about yourself to people of chaos?

A perfect sphere of application of forces, skills and abilities for them, oddly enough, chaos engineering. This design neprochitannoe, living processes, in the mode of improvisation, with unpredictable effects. The creation of nonlinear structures, dynamic templates, multivariate scenarios. Successful chaos-strategy — response and improvisation, responsiveness, and improvisation. Plus the lack of a clear image of goals and a structured scheme of its achievements. So chaotic did not create himself "hot spots" in standing before him the task was originally to be a broad area of instability of the unknown. Chaotic-I will not understand how he does it at the start should not be obvious tools for guaranteed results. Therefore, when the people of chaos decide to create their own projects (the author's program, book, website, blog), the biggest mistake is choosing to do this, not their strategies. They suggest: it is necessary to take a rational approach to formulate and digitize a goal, make a plan, think through the stages. If chaotic is starting to follow these tips, that's it, thanks and sincere Amen, no project. Because wherever there is structure, chaos disappears and disappears living environment chotikov. How to identify people of chaos? There are a few chaos-markers.

Who the kings of the past? Anyone? So I'm the first?

Chaotica enthusiasm will be working or "on virgin soil" in areas where they have not gone before: new projects, new fronts, areas. Or "scorched earth" in areas where everything collapsed, fell apart and you need to raise the process from scratch. In order to be included, they need zero kilometer. If they come to work where there is such a zero kilometer, a streamlined process, planning projects, parallel to the main tasks, and trying on these projects to "pull the blanket" to make it their key and transferred to the status of the main. Them is often possible.

No one is irreplaceable, is unforgettable

On former places of work, former colleagues noted that with the departure of Chaotica "lost the vibe", "now is not the same". Chaotica — the master of the intangible, they create an environment, background, atmosphere. For these competencies there is no certification, they do not show in summary and tend to think Chaotica is a minor advantage of the "side effect". Unforgivable mistake.

The overall level of erodirovannoj

Chaotica study randomly: a diploma of a business analyst, followed by learn to be a teacher right brain drawing, and then at the hotelier. And always initiate studying in the direction, not directly associated with the area in which they work at the time.

If you look way of life Chaotica on the contrary, it appears that the whole illogical complex trajectory of work and study — a very slender story, where every puzzle is important. And of course, it is impossible not to recall the famous speech of Steve jobs, it is about this: "I dropped Reed College after the first 6 months of training, but remained there as a "guest" of about 18 months, until he finally left. Since I had deducted and did not take the normal classes, I signed up for lessons in calligraphy. I learned about serif and sans serif, spacing between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. None of this seemed useful for my life. But ten years later, when we were designing the first Macintosh computer, it all came in handy. And Mac was the first computer with beautiful typography. If I had never dropped in on that single course in College, the Mac would have never had multiple typefaces or proportionally spaced fonts. And since Windows just blew off the Mac, its likely that no personal computer would have them. If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on that calligraphy class and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course, it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in College. But after ten years everything has become very, very clear."

Workshop

In conclusion, two little practice for those who live according to the laws of chaos. 1. So as not to tear red flags, not to create drills and fires, chaoticom (and not only them) it is important to understand and define their natural formats, processes, to transform space, the projects under him consciously, constructively. This requires statistics.

Remember 4-5 of your most successful projects from different areas: work, Hobbies, travel, etc. Locate General internal and external circumstances that were present in all of these situations, had preceded them and followed them. Calculate personal chaos code your algorithm, you can call it "My rules of a successful project". For example, in the analysis of past achievements was that your most successful projects, the General rules are as follows: short-term, flash-format, interchangeable/optional stages, the possibility of improvisation, a new way of action nagarathinam result. This means that if you are offered a very lucrative long-term contract with a clear timetable and detailed end result, then it's the format in which you have difficulty. 2. Look at your randomness is not like the freak-factor, an unfortunate peculiarity, an anomaly that should be eradicated. Try to guess what the ability is hiding behind it. As this is your "anomaly" looks like in other situations where for the same manifestation, I praise you and celebrate on the positive side? Move it to "neutral". And then "impatience, restlessness" can you transform into "dedication, easy-going", "inability to concentrate" in "light-switching, the ability to solve several tasks at the same time", and "dispersion" in "open-mindedness, willingness to grow, to change." In General, as said by Henry Miller: "the Chaos we call order, which we do not understand".

Source

Source: /users/1081

Tags

See also

New and interesting