Folk medicine - harvested nettle for hair

Nettle season. Harvest nettles for hair!

About the healing properties of nettle knows almost everyone. And this plant is considered to be a weed. Many gardeners mow the nettle. I suggest it to mow and harvest. Recipes of traditional medicine say about the strength property of the nettle. This is a great remedy for dandruff and against hair loss. So no nettle hair care will be incomplete. Sorry, I can't take advantage of these excellent recipes, as I have very blonde hair.

The brown-haired brunettes you can safely use a nettle for hair care.

The infusion can be prepared as fresh-pressed and dried plants.

The infusion of dried nettle prepared as follows.

1 table. a spoonful of chopped nettle leaves pour a glass of boiling water and infuse for an hour in a dark place. Drain and moisten the hair roots and the hair along its entire length. Do not wipe with a towel — let hair dry naturally.

The infusion of fresh nettle.

2 table. tablespoons chopped leaves must pour 1 Cup of boiling water and let stand 20 minutes.

For dry hair, RUB herbal infusion:

200 g of nettle leaves and 50 g of calendula pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, add 1 tsp. a spoonful of castor oil. Strain and use the infusion.

For oily hair with fresh nettle leaves, rinse, rinse with boiled water, adding soda and RUB. Then mix with alcohol: 1 part of leaves + 9 parts of alcohol (you can substitute vodka. Insist week in a closed container, filter and wipe the scalp 2 p. a week. It's a great cure against hair loss and dandruff.

Source: /users/155

Tags

See also

New and interesting